Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am pregnant again! I got a positive test yesterday and I went for HCG blood draw this morning. I will know the results tomorrow. They put me on progesterone cream and will do another HCG draw Monday. They will also do an early ultrasound she said. Please keep your fingers crossed and pray (or whatever you do) that this baby sticks. I am scared to death after two losses.

*update: my HCG came back at 14.6 which sounds low but AF wasn't due until Tuesday and my HCG draw was Friday. I go again Monday. Keep praying please.

**update #2 numbers more than doubled each day and were at
122 this morning. I go back for another draw Wednesday and they want them to go up at least 60% and they will schedule a scan. Keep praying :)

** Update--- So my levels went from 122 on Monday to 466 today which is great news. The nurse said the Dr. may want me to go for a fourth draw on Friday because my first number on Friday was too early and I was only at 14.6. They scheduled an "early" ultrasound on Friday, May 25th. I will be 7 weeks and 4 days at this point. Lord if this anxiety doesn't kill me it will be a miracle. Thanks for all of your help and support!

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:00 PM
Replies (61-70):
tinyfootprint
by Jessica on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Yay....good luck... :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lunabella79
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:23 PM

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seding you LOTS and LOTS of sticky baby dust!!!!

Mom2be360
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Aww congratulations I'm sorry for your losses

Quoting Ashleysnicholas:

I am pregnant again! I got a positive test yesterday and I went for HCG blood draw this morning. I will know the results tomorrow. They put me on progesterone cream and will do another HCG draw Monday. They will also do an early ultrasound she said. Please keep your fingers crossed and pray (or whatever you do) that this baby sticks. I am scared to death after two losses.

*update: my HCG came back at 14.6 which sounds low but AF wasn't due until Tuesday and my HCG draw was Friday. I go again Monday. Keep praying please.

**update #2 numbers more than doubled each day and were at

122 this morning. I go back for another draw Wednesday and they want them to go up at least 60% and they will schedule a scan. Keep praying :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Irene1923
by Tina on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:45 PM

I am so glad everything is looking good. Sending you lots of sticky dust and prayers.

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Thank you all so much. I am humbled by all of your support. Thank you for being with me through all the ups and downs. I really appreciate it. I'll let you know Wednesday/thursday what is going on with the levels.
clintonstreet
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:50 AM

prayers & best wishes!!!

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 3, 2012 at 2:33 PM

another update :)

MommaBoop922
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Glad to hear things are still going well :)  

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on May. 3, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Yay!!

BlackCat7
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:05 PM

That's amazing! Congrats! May god bless you and your new precious baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)