Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I am pregnant again! I got a positive test yesterday and I went for HCG blood draw this morning. I will know the results tomorrow. They put me on progesterone cream and will do another HCG draw Monday. They will also do an early ultrasound she said. Please keep your fingers crossed and pray (or whatever you do) that this baby sticks. I am scared to death after two losses.

*update: my HCG came back at 14.6 which sounds low but AF wasn't due until Tuesday and my HCG draw was Friday. I go again Monday. Keep praying please.

**update #2 numbers more than doubled each day and were at
122 this morning. I go back for another draw Wednesday and they want them to go up at least 60% and they will schedule a scan. Keep praying :)

** Update--- So my levels went from 122 on Monday to 466 today which is great news. The nurse said the Dr. may want me to go for a fourth draw on Friday because my first number on Friday was too early and I was only at 14.6. They scheduled an "early" ultrasound on Friday, May 25th. I will be 7 weeks and 4 days at this point. Lord if this anxiety doesn't kill me it will be a miracle. Thanks for all of your help and support!

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:00 PM
Replies (41-50):
Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Quoting MommaBoop922:

Good Luck!! I hope the next draw is even better!! :)  Praying for you and sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!! 

Thanks so much
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Oh yeah, individual #s don't mean much - it's all about whether or not they double. :) sorry, not trying to scare you with the "low" comment - just an observation. :) fingers crossed for high #s on Monday!!

Quoting Ashleysnicholas:

Quoting busyizzybsmom:

Yeah, that sounds low, but hopefullt its just because it's so early.... still praying!!!

Thanks I hope so too. I think I'm only 9-10 dpo on Friday and ive been reading all night and it seems as if the second draw is what is important. My test did double in color so I'm hoping rat is a good sign.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahtessa
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this
My hcg at 14dpo was like 54 so that sounds good for not even missing your period yet. Congrats! Sticky baby dust!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:18 AM
Quoting lunabella79:

Thank you so much! We are gonna make it one of these days :)
Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:20 AM
[quote name="blessedmommie07" id="0"]

Congrats, I know its been a long hard road for you.  I hope this baby sticks and you have a healthy uncomplicated pregnancy!

[/
Thank you I really appreciate it.
Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting purplepride80:

I know of a girl whose progestrone was so low they said there was no way she was preggos.   She just had her baby last week.  Good luck will send you positive vibes. 

Thank you, this is comforting
Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Quoting Pamela84:

Congratulations dear!!!! Praying everything goes and stays well!!!!! When was ur lastest mc? Im noticing all the ladies that mc around the same time I did are pg again!! Which is super exciting.. Almost makes me wanna try sooner then we were planning on trying again.  :)

Thank you. My last mc was October 30th. GL when you do decide to ttc.
Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:23 AM
Quoting busyizzybsmom:

Thank you as always for being there :)
Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:24 AM
Quoting sarahtessa:

My hcg at 14dpo was like 54 so that sounds good for not even missing your period yet. Congrats! Sticky baby dust!!!

Thank you! This helps. GL to you too.
Firemanswife723
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:23 AM

Yay! Congratulations to you hun!! I'm sending lots of sticky baby dust your way! You're in my thoughts and prayers! Best of luck....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN