Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I just have d&c surgery on Friday

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 5:26 PM
  • 10 Replies

Thursday night at 11:30pm, I got up to go bathroom and out of nowhere, something pop and it was blood. I was so scared so I waiting for little bit to see if i can handle the pain and hour later, the pain got worse so my soon to be husband, my mom and i went to ER. We were waiting in the ER, they won't give me pain medical, they kept calling my ob/gyn doctor to see what they need to do. I have d&c appt at 5am. so they wanna to do the U/S to see if there is a sac inside and of course they is and i was bleeding lot. my soon to be husband was tired and went to Van to sleep while me and my mom was in the ER for 5 hours and finally, they put me up where i was suppose to be at (surgery area), I was first person there and didn't have to wait for long time so they got me in first. 10 mins later, my ob/gyn doctor come and he was getting ready and i was getting ready to go. I was still bleeding of course and in pain too. 

so finally they put in the surgery room and they put a mask on me and next time, i was out. i didn't know what is going on or how they clean me out and stuff. and all i know, i wake up at 8am, have a funny taste around my mouth, seeing my soon to be husband walking up to me and help me get ready to go home.

Now i am relaxing and have week off cause of it. Today, my step grandparent come to visiting me and got me a flower. it was nice of them.

I got a paper work from ER about my U/S. turn out that i was 6 weeks and 1 days. 

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyofnoah208
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 5:48 PM

So sorry for your loss

Hannah-Belle
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:12 PM

I'm sorry for your loss <3

How are you feeling?

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:16 PM

I am so sorry for your loss! (((((Hugs)))))

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:04 PM
I am sorry for your loss. You will find lots of supportive women here. Hang in there and keep reaching out.
Briansgirl11
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Hannah-Belle, i am feeling sore and okay! It is really hard on us but we will try again soon, i hope!

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:17 AM

((hugs)) i'm sorry for your loss hun

Briansgirl11
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:54 AM

Thank you everyone! 

EmilyMarshall
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:05 AM
sorry for your loss

newmom2be08
by Sarah on May. 1, 2012 at 9:40 AM

I am so sorry for your loss.  :(  Hugs!

LilysMommy813
by Heather on May. 1, 2012 at 9:53 AM
I am sorry for your loss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN