Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

As most of you know, my 5 year old has seizures. Well we have had all of his testing done that has been schedual so far. Nothing is showing on the EEGs but his MRI has stayed the same. The tumor has not gotten any bigger. Well now we are going to be headed up to the Cleveland Clinic in the next month for a couple of more scans. They are saying he has Elispey.

Now my boss is threating to fire me over my kids have medical issues. I know they are not a loud to do that and they cant say anything about having poor profermance when I am at work. I work my butt off and just had an outstanding review a couple of days ago.

Now to Austy. He is now 6 months old and is currently in the hospital. He quit breathing on me and he has turned purple a couple of times. He has had a fever for 4 days and we now have it under control. He has also been diagonsed with seizures. If it is not one thing it is another.

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:48 PM
Replies (11-13):
clintonstreet
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Prayers for you & your babies!

newmom2be08
by Sarah on May. 1, 2012 at 9:26 AM

I'm sorry you are going through so much right now with both of your children. I can't imagine. :(  Hugs!

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Wow, you are going through so much right now! Praying for your childrens health!!

That is really shitty of your boss!! I am sorry.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)