Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

You want to have a miscarriage, here you can have mine

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:33 PM
  • 3 Replies

You got to be kidding me! Some people just make me so mad.  I posted yesterday that one of my cashiers just suffered her 3rd MC.  Today after speaking with her, she asked me to please inform all the other cashiers of her loss so they would not say "the wrong thing."  So I passed along the information and tried explaining to some of the others how/why women feel after a MC.  Well, I found an older lady on my staff who also has a few angel babies and we talking about our losses to maybe help the other ladies understand.  I know she explained what her babies looked like/size/color.. and I talked about my baby's fingers.  And not ten fucking minutes later my little 19 year old, hypocondriac cashier is on the phone with the OBGyn office because she has been bleeding for a few weeks and "oh no" just passed a clot, but it wasn't a blood clot it was about the size of golf ball and kinda fleshy colored.  And then (get this) the nurse on the phone told her she should come in right away because it sounds like she is miscarrying.  Oh did I mention she is on Implanon (the birth controll they put in your arm) which means she isn't even pregnant!  That is so fucking stupid... she was unable to contribute her own painful life experiences so I guess she was not the center of our conversation so she had to make up some shit????  Like I said, if she wants to have a miscarriage I will gladly give her mine.  I am so fucking mad right now... 

I don't know if I made this clear the girl who had the MC yesterday is NOT the same girl who made up the MC today- two different people.  The first girl really did lose her baby.

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LilysMommy813
by Heather on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:47 PM
People are assholes

One of the patients that chose to carry her baby to term knowing the baby would pass away after its born was at the hospital delivering and the CRNA said that's terrible it would have been better of she just miscarried. REALLY! Know it wouldn't because she got 24 hours to hold her beautiful baby while it was alive and be there to hold him while he passed. That time is precious, and while painful I'm sure she wouldn't have hoped for a miscarriage instead. Dumb women and her insensitive comments
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on May. 1, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Some people are just so heartless.

MorganCandy666
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:01 AM
That's wrong. You should ask the girl all this questions about being pregnant & having a MC. She wool feel embarrassed then.

I've had 2 MC. So anyone faking losing a baby is messed up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)