Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today should be the last time

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:32 PM
  • 4 Replies

I have my follow up appt. today after my D&C. It's been 1 week and 4 days. Hopefully she'll tell me when this bleeding will stop. It's not alot, but it's annoying as hell. Especially since I've been bleeding since the 19th. I'm hoping that she'll tell me what the pathology had to say about the baby. I want to know WHY. I don't know if they check for gender when they do pathology...but if they do, I want to know.

I want answers. Alot of them. I get the feeling that I'm going to end up leaving with nowhere near enough answers.

Lilypie - (MfHt)Loading Ticker...

by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Amy_M
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Good luck.  A lot of times with a first miscarriage they don't do very much testing.  And depending on how far along you were, the chances for finding out the gender are slim.  I hope you get some answers, but just be prepared for them to tell you they don't know.  **HUGS**

tinyfootprint
by Jessica on May. 1, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Good luck :) keep us posted
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DarksMama
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Back. Gender testing was not done. It had to be requested, and my insurance wouldn't cover it anyway. As far as pathology, everything supposedly checked out normal, so they basically had NO answers at all. They did a quick pap and told me to either schedule my next annual, or give a holler if I get preggo again and they will get on things a little quicker this time.

Back to the drawing board.

Briansgirl11
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Good luck, i am still bleeding from d&c and i have it done on Friday the 27th

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)