Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? May 2

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:59 PM
  • 10 Replies
How are you feeling today?? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DChristoff
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:32 PM

I am nervous...I have an appointment today to go over some lab results and to also go over the pathology reports from my D&C...I am hoping they will give me some answers, but at the same time I am scared of what they may tell me...
On a happier note, my DD starts swimming lessons tonight and that should make me smile!!

mommyofnoah208
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:36 PM
Hoping your appt goes well and it isnt to difficult for you. And that whatever you find out helps you heal.
Have fun at swim lessons! My son has them as well

Quoting DChristoff:

I am nervous...I have an appointment today to go over some lab results and to also go over the pathology reports from my D&C...I am hoping they will give me some answers, but at the same time I am scared of what they may tell me...
On a happier note, my DD starts swimming lessons tonight and that should make me smile!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinyfootprint
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:35 PM

good luck with your appointment today...my kids do swimming lessons as well...i love my little gold fishes :)

DChristoff
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:59 PM

My appointment went well...They could not find any reason as to why I lost the baby...Everything looked normal :-(...The only thing they noticed was my cervix was a little small but they said that did not cause me to lose it...They said they believe I can go on to have a normal pregnancy if we choose to TTC again...They will watch me more close if we do get pregnant again...

I know it is a good thing that they could not find anything wrong, but it also kinda stinks...I am glad nothing is abnormal and I am healthy as an ox but now I kind of feel like it was me personally, not health wise ya know?

LilysMommy813
by Heather on May. 2, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Sad today :( I should be 18 weeks today, I have been thinking alot about my baby today. Friday is one month since I lost her, just bummed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilysMommy813
by Heather on May. 2, 2012 at 7:43 PM
I had an abnormal screening before my baby passed so I have an idea why I lost her

I will tell you I feel the same as you knowing something was wrong like my body failed me because I couldn't keep the baby alive. So answers or no answers, as mothers we will always feel a little responsible. Just know its not your fault, we would do anything if we could to keep our babies, it's just not in our hands, I don't know if your spiritual or not but I have to believe there is a reason why God takes babies so young, even if we never know the reason

I'm sorry for your loss, it's a sorrow too many women bear

Quoting DChristoff:

My appointment went well...They could not find any reason as to why I lost the baby...Everything looked normal :-(...The only thing they noticed was my cervix was a little small but they said that did not cause me to lose it...They said they believe I can go on to have a normal pregnancy if we choose to TTC again...They will watch me more close if we do get pregnant again...

I know it is a good thing that they could not find anything wrong, but it also kinda stinks...I am glad nothing is abnormal and I am healthy as an ox but now I kind of feel like it was me personally, not health wise ya know?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on May. 2, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Hope the appt went well. Have fun at swimming lessons

Quoting DChristoff:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on May. 2, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Hugs to you

Quoting LilysMommy813:

Sad today :( I should be 18 weeks today, I have been thinking alot about my baby today. Friday is one month since I lost her, just bummed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on May. 2, 2012 at 7:58 PM
We never got any answers to why we lost our daughter at 16w, she was a perfect baby :-( I wanted an answer so I know EXACTLY how you feel! I always wonder if I could of done something different ....

Quoting DChristoff:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karla85
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:03 PM
I should have been 30 weeks. I don't have words to express how I feel right now. Hugs to you momma.

Quoting LilysMommy813:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN