Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

more support resources for miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:33 PM
  • 1 Replies

I don't know about you but after my miscarriage, I searched high & low for miscarriage & pregnancy loss resources & found very few.  I just wanted to hear others' stories & feel less alone & devestated.  Of course, this group is the best!  But I've recently found two more that I wanted to share in hopes some of you might find some hope or comfort from them:

1. Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope: http://facesofloss.com/

Women put a face & a story on miscarriages, stillbirths & infant loss.  It's been nice to read others stories & know I'm not alone.  I'd like to submit my story at some point.

2. Still Standing Magazine: https://www.facebook.com/StillStandingMAG

This magazine doesn't launch until May 5 but it seems promising with its premise of inspiring healing after the loss of a child or infertility. 

Miscarriage & pregnancy loss still isn't discussed as much as it should be & I find it reassuring that there are more & more people talking about it.  If any of you have any other resources to share, please comment. 

Hugs & hope to all~

by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
tinyfootprint
by Jessica on May. 2, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I like faces of loss as well... but it seems like right now miscarriage has been every where around me ...i dont know if i am picking it up more because of my lost... i feel like everything i watch on tv..there is something a miscarriage...i like watching guliana and bill on the style network...since it show how strong someone can be after a miscarriage...and also the little couple...there are also other groups like babycenter that i skim through to read some of the posting of the ladies who miscarried and stories are similar to mine...i found calvin's hat a great site to read some stories but not really for connecting with others...i mainly use cafemom for that...in my short time i have became familar with the ladies and their personal stories...i feel when i find out one of us is pregnant or just had a baby after the lost..its like one of my sisters is pregnant...its not a blood bond but a bond through pain and hope

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)