Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lost my baby 2 days ago (4 months pregnant )

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:14 AM
  • 35 Replies

by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Evis
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:15 AM

i was so happy, last thursday went to the dr to hear my babys heart beat and dr send me to get an ultrasound, they found no heart beat and told me my baby was dead =( couldnt believe it.  they send me home and told me to wait 2 weeks until it came out by itself... cant believe they said that either... i asked for a D & E they told me no. instead they gave me pills (misoprostol) never explain how to use them or what to expect. I went to the hospital same night and told them what happened they said : CANT HELP SORRY...  Next morning i went to another hospital same thing nobody could help. I felt hopeless. Oh well i took those pills on saturday morning 11am just felt some cramping nothing bad. took second dosis at 11 pm , by 3 am i was in so much pain bleeding lots and finally my baby came out, horrible experience i though i was going to passes out. my baby was a boy =( . my husband was with me all the time supporting me... well to make this sad story short. i still alive with a severe anemia. that could cost my life. i feel so sad and lost... i cry all the time ..is here someone who feel the same? HELP...

JocelynsMama1
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:34 AM
2 moms liked this

WOW I would be so pissed you shouldnt have had to go through that....if you wanted a D&E thats what you should ave been given or at least been able to have birthed the baby at the hospital so you were safe from complications ...im so sorry for your loss and what you had to go through

culinaryqueen
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Awww, I am so sorry for your loss.

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry you had to go through that!! How horrible. I am so sorry for your loss.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on May. 3, 2012 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I am sosorry for the loss of your son. :(

DarksMama
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this

The way you were treated is absolutely disgusting. Glad your DH was able to be there with you.

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 3, 2012 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow what a terrible experience. I am so sorry you had to go through that at home. I am so sorry for your loss of your son. There are a lot of supportive people here. Please continue to reach out.

MommaBoop922
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Im sorry you had such a horrible experience and Im sorry for your loss.  You are in my thoughts and prayers 

Evis
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Thank you for your words....

Mrs.Campfield
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)