Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really upset....(possible pregnancy ment.)

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:27 PM
  • 12 Replies

I just realized that if I did conceive when I ovulated this last time this baby would be due between January 18th and January 20th. Ryder was due either the 18th or 19th, I found out he had passed on the 20th and he was born on the 21st.

If I am pregnant I want this baby and I will love them, but if I can't even mourn Ryder's first angelversary I am afraid it will interfere with my relationship with my rainbow baby. I do want to be pregnant and have another baby, I just don't want them to be due or born that week, or even in January.

Am I over reacting? I don't know what to do. except my POASaholicness is coming back! I just went and got 3 different ones and I won't be able to get a + for at least another week... This is going to be a really long week.....

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newmom2be08
by Sarah on May. 3, 2012 at 1:07 PM

I hope it all works out for you and you get your BFP soon!  Please keep us posted. 

LilysMommy813
by Heather on May. 3, 2012 at 1:48 PM
I know where I work most docs are sensitive to that anniversary and will deliver you before, otherwise if you are pregnant maybe it's Ryder sending you a message that it's ok to be happy :) good luck, let us know
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaBoop922
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Im sorry that you are having to worry so much but I hope it all works out for you.  Hang in there and please keep us posted ((HUGS))

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 3, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Wow that really would be hard. I too hope it works out ok for you. I would definitely explain to your doctor what is going on so that they can be sensitive to that.

ragitty
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Maybe the dr will let you induce a little early. If not, maybe it is a sign. You can mourn Ryder while at the same time loving and being happy for your rainbow baby. Maybe if you have a boy, make his middle name Ryder in remembrance? I don't know, I am so sorry something so sad has to be so close to something that should be so happy. Good luck

alanasmumma
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:24 PM

I hope things work out for you. I can imagine that mourning on the anniversary of your son's loss would be difficult if you were trying to enjoy a new baby- or even just prepare for one. Hugs mama!

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on May. 4, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Thinking of you. Good luck. I think it is so hard to deal with the grief of your loss and the joy of a new baby. You can do both. Even if you are happy and in a good place having your sweet baby safely it's ok to be happy and excited...you can still take time to think of your angel and light a candle. Or even take a sweet picture with your baby and something from Ryder as a memory for his first angelversary.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on May. 4, 2012 at 12:23 AM

((hugs)) I hope it works out for you hun

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on May. 4, 2012 at 7:17 AM
My ds3 was born just a couple of days after our angel daughters bday, I prayed so hard I wouldn't have him on that day. He was due a month later but I have never gone to my due date

Hugs and prayers to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Thanks! I am just in the middle of the 2 week wait and so we will see what happens. But thank you for your support and kind words!!!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)