Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

want to get something for my angel****edit*****

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Which do you prefer?

Options:

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 23

View Results

I lost my baby a little over 2 months ago. I keep wanting to get something to remember him by, but never seem to find the time. Today I realized I will be really upset if I don't have something by mother's day, so it is time to get moving. I think I want to get a Willow Tree figurine because I absolutely love them, and have two from when ds was born, a couple from when I was growing up, and a Nativity scene. I also got one after ds was born that was a family, but sadly we lost it in a fire, and I plan on getting one for dh and my wedding anniversary this year. Anyway, I was looking at them and cannot decide and wanted to see if you ladies could give me your input:

(NOTE: the sheer number of options merely speaks to my inability to make decisions, so please feel free to post comments about what you like/don't like about any of them, as a poll may not tell the whole story)

Thank you for all of your input. I just put in the order for angel A. I showed them to dh, and that was his favorite, so I should be getting it some time next week---just in time for mothers day!

(a)Angel of Freedom - Introduction 2011

(b)Remembrance - Introduction 2010

(c)Angel of Hope - Introduction 2010

(d)Angel of Miracles

(e)Angel of prayer

(f)Beautiful Wishes

(g)Guardian Angel

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:29 PM
Replies (11-20):
ragitty
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this

these all range between 17-20 dollars. You can look online at willowtreestore.com. They also sell them at a lot of Hallmarks and in my city there is a store called Mardel's that sells a lot of them. The site shows their full collection, and the bigger ones cost more, but they are all really cool

Quoting karla85:

How much are they? I went to the page but no prices

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
ragitty
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:19 AM

I just found this one, too. It is $30, and kind of out of my price range, but I thought I would share with anyone who is interested;

Guardian - Introduction 2010

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 4, 2012 at 11:18 AM

I love all of the willow tree ornaments too. I have one with the star that a friend gave me last christmas.

Amy_M
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:13 PM

I collect willow tree angels, so I say all of them..LOL  I am no help I like them all!  

ragitty
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

same! I won't be surprised if eventually in my life I have all of these :) I showed them to dh and I think we are going to get a

Quoting Amy_M:

I collect willow tree angels, so I say all of them..LOL  I am no help I like them all!  

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 4, 2012 at 8:10 PM
I think it is a lovely choice
mommyofnoah208
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Very sweet! Glad you will have that special for your angel.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on May. 4, 2012 at 9:55 PM
I have this one too

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

I love willow tree ornaments. All of those are very sweet that you have picked out. I think I like a the best. This is the one I have for my baby I lost

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on May. 4, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Love

Quoting ragitty:

I just found this one, too. It is $30, and kind of out of my price range, but I thought I would share with anyone who is interested;

Guardian - Introduction 2010

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Bolin
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:08 AM

i love g. Just go with your instincts. here is a pic of what i had done for my angel.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)