Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sorry TMI and long

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:03 PM
  • 4 Replies
could this of been my 2nd MC this year?
I they found my 9week baby had died at 7weeks on the 5th Feb I had a ERPC on the 6th
My first AF was on the 10th March That was so bad
the next was on the 3rd April light more spotting then anything
on the 21st I started to spot more and by the thursday I had passed a big clot the size of my hand the bleed was so bad
But by bed time it had stopped
then in th early hours of friday I thought I had wet the bed but it was blood I fleet it go wush
over the weekend it all stopped
I was only able to see the doc on Wednesday and now I am waiting for a scan I have no idea when thats going to be
I bleed so bad in my last pregnancy from my cervex because of a problem I had made worse by being pregnant My friend seems to think the MC could of kicked that all off again
I am hoping and pray it was that I would hate to think it was a MC again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on May. 3, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Sorry I really couldn't tell you if it was or wasn't but I hope you get an answer on wensday.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 8:03 PM

I'm sorry all this is happening to you, sorry I don't have any answers either.  I hope you get some answers soon.  Hugs

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 4, 2012 at 10:48 AM

I really don't know either but it sounds like a scary experience. I hope you get answers soon. I am sorry for your loss.

Amy_M
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:12 PM

I had a similar thing happen after my first miscarraige.  My first period was typical, a little more painful but like a normal period.  My second period started out normal, i was getting near the end just spotting a little so I thought it was over.  I was cleaning my daughters room and i felt a gush.  I ran to the bathroom and for the next few hours passed some clots (nothing bigger than an egg) and had heavy heavy bleeding.  The next day it was done.  Not sure what happened, but my doc was worried.  I knew i wasn't pregnant as i was testing.  I am glad you have an appointment to see your doc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)