Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
Just wanted to start a prayer chain for blessedmommie (a member of our group) who is expected to deliver her daughter today....hoping she has the strength to get through this day...im personally lighting a candle for her special little one....

Praying for you blessedmommie07
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Replies (21-29):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on May. 4, 2012 at 7:14 AM
Praying
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom2be08
by Sarah on May. 4, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Praying for the entire family today as they say goodbye to their little girl.  She is a very strong woman! 

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Praying for her and Isabelle

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Kaitlynsmom913
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Dear Lord, I lift her up to You today.  Please give her the strength and the peace to go through the delivery of her daughter. I pray that she can feel Your presence as You are there with her sweet angel.  I pray that she will recieve the support she needs. And I pray that she finds comfort in knowing her angel is dancing with You!

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 4, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I am praying for her and her sweet angel. My heart breaks for all she has had to endure. Hoping everything is ok.

LilysMommy813
by Heather on May. 4, 2012 at 2:36 PM
She's being induced, I'm not sure if she is quite term but pretty close, her daughter has anencephaly and not expected to live long after delivery. Most babies live a few minutes to a few days.

Quoting kayla19216:

Is she delivering her daughter early? Ive never seen a post fron her but then again ive beeb gone for a long time..

Of course i am saying a prayer i may not know but our lord sure does.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on May. 4, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Thank you everyone for your prayers and support.  It has really meant so much to me since I found out about Isabelle's diagnosis and to see all this when I was laboring.  Thank you all!

kayla19216
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:58 PM

oh my goodness, that is so awful, what a strong woman. my prayers are lifted up for her and her family. may gob be with you all and give you strength, clarity, but mostly heal..

big hugs to you mama.

Mom2be360
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Awww sorry what happened I've been Havering issues I have diabetes plus my lupus

Quoting tinyfootprint:

Just wanted to start a prayer chain for blessedmommie (a member of our group) who is expected to deliver her daughter today....hoping she has the strength to get through this day...im personally lighting a candle for her special little one....

Praying for you blessedmommie07

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN