Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

3 months ago...

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:11 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hi all,

It's been a while...Today marks the 3 month mark of miscarrying Peanut...It has now been the same amount of time as it was for how long I was pregnant... 12 weeks... DH and I are TTC again, and I'm trying my best to make it not seem like a chore for us.  I still want it to be fun, loving, sweet, just to show our care for each other type thing....

There was a rainbow today, it showed up while DH and I were outside  roasting marshmallows, I couldn't help but say "hi" to peanut as I saw it, it just made me happy, I guess.

It's been a really rough day, but I know that it'll get better-- Just praying for my BFP and lots of sticky pregnancy dust.

Hope all of you are well.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on May. 3, 2012 at 10:16 PM

THinking of you. Good luck ttc and hope you get your bfp soon! Very sweet about the rainbow and glad it made you smile!

LilysMommy813
by Heather on May. 3, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Hi, good luck ttc
I am actually planning to get a tattoo for my angel with lyrics from the song "when I die young" by the band perry

"Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother, she'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors"

Very sweet, definately a sign from Peanut :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 4, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Good luck TTC. I hope you get your BFP soon!! Keep us updated on how you are doing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)