Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? May 4

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:12 AM
  • 9 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 4, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Hanging in...emotions are all over the place! How are you :)

mommyofnoah208
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Hang in there!! Praying you find calmness during these weeks of pregnancy!

Quoting Ashleysnicholas:

kayla19216
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:14 PM

sad, mainly because of a post i read of of blessedmommie07 my heart is breaking for her..i can only imagine what she is feeling..and going through. i just wish i had these super powers to heal/cure people...if only there wasnt a circle of life and everything was perfect. ive been super emotional lately. my lil one is sick...doing better today but last night was crying for a long time fighting sleep like she was iin pain. took her to e.r. they looked at me like i was stupid for taking her in. but on an upper note my 15 month old is finally walking.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on May. 4, 2012 at 9:49 PM
Hugs!!

I'm good

Quoting Ashleysnicholas:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on May. 4, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Her story is very heartbreaking :-(

Hope your lo feels better soon and yay for walking!!!

Quoting kayla19216:

sad, mainly because of a post i read of of blessedmommie07 my heart is breaking for her..i can only imagine what she is feeling..and going through. i just wish i had these super powers to heal/cure people...if only there wasnt a circle of life and everything was perfect. ive been super emotional lately. my lil one is sick...doing better today but last night was crying for a long time fighting sleep like she was iin pain. took her to e.r. they looked at me like i was stupid for taking her in. but on an upper note my 15 month old is finally walking.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Briansgirl11
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:51 PM

depressed...just hate family forcing me to do something that i don't want to do right away, like wanna us to move back home next month or two and can't afford to do that right now. i have told them i will be coming in 6 months so i can save up some money! 

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on May. 4, 2012 at 9:53 PM
I'm sorry :-( I hope you can get it all worked out

Quoting Briansgirl11:

depressed...just hate family forcing me to do something that i don't want to do right away, like wanna us to move back home next month or two and can't afford to do that right now. i have told them i will be coming in 6 months so i can save up some money! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:26 PM

With all the shit going on, the last thing I need is body image issues.  I just saw nakes pictures of my boyfriend's exwife (he did not have them, they are all over the internet).  Why the hell can't I look like that?  She has had 4 kids!  Right now I just want to cry and curl up over my stretch mark ravished belly.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on May. 5, 2012 at 7:52 AM
Hugs

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

With all the shit going on, the last thing I need is body image issues.  I just saw nakes pictures of my boyfriend's exwife (he did not have them, they are all over the internet).  Why the hell can't I look like that?  She has had 4 kids!  Right now I just want to cry and curl up over my stretch mark ravished belly.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN