Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and possible pregnancy

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:33 AM
  • 16 Replies

I was wondering if there was anyone that could help me out with a question I have. On March 23rd I had a d and C after i miscarried. I bleed until April 4th. April 5th Me and my Hubby had sex and on April 25th i noticed some light pink bleeding, I took a test on April 27th as the bleeding was very light and on and off, it was negative no blue line. On April 3oth i took another test due to no bleeding and there was a faint blue line, I tested later in the day and the line looked a little bluer. I then took another one on April 3rd and there is a blue line. i called the doctor and they ordered a blood test and my HGC level was 1261. Is it possible this is a new pregnancy or the old one? I never got my HGC levels tested after the D and C.

by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alanasmumma
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:19 AM

It's possible that it's a new pregnancy, you are more fertile after you have a mc. The only way to know for sure is to get your levels tested again and/or have an ultrasound. Hoping for the best for you.

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 3:22 PM

What alanasmumma said. I would retest levels and request an us.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
newmom2be08
by Sarah on May. 6, 2012 at 6:51 PM
I would guess a new pregnancy. What does your doctor say?
Peytonsmom6308
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 6:53 PM
Good luck! Sticky baby dust :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaBoop922
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Its definitely possible to be pregnant I agree you should request another blood test and u/s to be sure.  Good Luck! 

hgibala
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks Ladies!!! I did get them retested they went from 1261 to 9015. I also did get an ultrasound last friday and there was a lil embryo with a flickering heartbeat!!! We are soo excited, hoping the next 6 weeks go by smooth and in Jan we will have another baby!!! I have been crampy a little here and there but no bleeding so thats a good sign!!! Keep you posted

FindingDiamond
by on May. 14, 2012 at 7:21 PM
Exciting. Good luck!

Quoting hgibala:

Thanks Ladies!!! I did get them retested they went from 1261 to 9015. I also did get an ultrasound last friday and there was a lil embryo with a flickering heartbeat!!! We are soo excited, hoping the next 6 weeks go by smooth and in Jan we will have another baby!!! I have been crampy a little here and there but no bleeding so thats a good sign!!! Keep you posted

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilysMommy813
by Heather on May. 14, 2012 at 8:19 PM
That's exciting! Good luck :)

Quoting hgibala:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom2be08
by Sarah on May. 15, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Quoting hgibala:

Congrats!!  :)  That's wonderful news! 

busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on May. 15, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Congratulations!!! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)