Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

What helps you? ETA

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:31 AM
  • 5 Replies

I am ttc now but I still have such a heavy heart a lot of the times. It hurts so bad that it brings me to tears often and the best thing for me is a good cry. I know this song means something different but while in the doctors office SO heard the leona lewis 'bleeding love' and to me for some reason that song gets me everytime. I can listen to it and not cry and I usually only cry if I am alone of SO is here to comfort me if I REALLY need him.

I also love this song called 'I would di for that' by Kellie Coffey. I just find a release in music most of it helps me through it and others really builds my spirits even music unrelated to anything just that feel good music. I just want to know what helps you get through your hard moments in the day?

ETA: I do have a lot of support I am grateful to that for sure and I do have twins boys from a previous relationship. I just am so in love with my SO and since our m/c we haven't stopped thinking about it! I just want a child with the man I love. He has no children his parents have no grandchildren (he is the oldest of him and and his brother) and his Nana has no great grandchildren. I just love this family I would give anything for them I am ready to have another child (not being greedy but I want more) and my SO is a great step parent and he deserves a child he dreams about the day he has his own and I dream about the day we have one together. His family LOVES my twins like they are their own and they would never be cast aside they are wonderful and MINE I just want our family and I want to feel complete and I do not feel like we are until we are able to have a child of our own. My SO has been through the Marines/ Cancer (testicular) and a long fight with addiction and he has made it through ALL that and is still a wonderful positive loving man and I cannot picture life without him!

by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TiphaniMommy
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:49 AM
Knowing my baby is in heaven gets me through. Plus my DH and our living child whose 5. Just thinking of how God has blessed me with the 2 of them make things a little easier.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom2be08
by Sarah on May. 7, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I love that song "I would die for that"...always brings me to tears.  So touching!   The support of my family and my faith in God gets me through the day.  Hugs to you!

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 8, 2012 at 7:29 AM
I am sorry for your loss. Music always helps me too. I will have to look that song up. It is great that you have a loving supportive family and are in a good relationship. I hope that things happen quick for you when you TTC. You have come to the right place. Hang in there.
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Music, taking a walk, listening to the birds or talking about Ryder all get me through. Also holding my daughters close.

I am sorry for your loss.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on May. 8, 2012 at 11:01 PM

I am sorry for your loss. Music helps and having things in memory of my baby. Good luck ttc

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)