Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

still waiting for test results..***update***

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:44 PM
  • 5 Replies

The wait is killing me...its been exactly a week since I had blood work to see if is have a clotting disorder that could have caused my miscarriage....I called the dr's office and nothing yet...the wait is pure torture ...

update....

sometimes i think if the patient wasnt on top of somethings...things would never get done...so since i never got a call back yesterday on the time frame of the results...i called again today...and yes they are in...but no one will give me the results over the phone...not even the other drs in the group....and since the doctor who ordered the blood work wont be in until tomorrow to review the results...i have to wait another day...the girl said she would go over them but since they are specialized test she doesnt know what is normal and what's not and that the doctor should tell me...i wanted to tell her...just let me know the results..and i ll look it up while waiting for the doctor...so here we go another day of waiting...do you think that means something came back that she couldnt tell me herself??? i swear i am going to go crazy!!!

by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on May. 7, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Wow, that's a long time for a bood test! I hope you get results soon!

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 7, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Waiting is so incredibly hard. I hope you get news soon.
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on May. 8, 2012 at 12:20 AM

I'm sorry.  I hope they get back to you soon with the results and that you get some answers.

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:28 AM

=( I know waiting for results for the 6 weeks after we lost Ryder was horrible. I just wanted answers. PRaying you get some good answers soon.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
alanasmumma
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:27 AM

I hope you are able to get your answers tomorrow!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)