Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

i can't stop crying and blaming my self for the MC!

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:36 PM
  • 11 Replies

I just fount out a mounth ago that I was pg and 8 days later the Dr. tell me the baby stop growing. Now all I do is blam myself and don't want to talk to anyone, do anything but just cry.

by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tinyfootprint
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Its hard to deal with a lost.....there is no reason to blame ur self...for some strange reason things just happen with no explanation...sorry for ur lost...we r here for u
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mary7710
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:02 PM

please dont blame yourself. God has a plan for all of us. I have lost four babies and I have one healyth baby boy who just turned one. God will look over your angel.

busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on May. 7, 2012 at 10:07 PM

I'm so sorry, honey. It is extremely hard, but it will get better with time. Don't blame yourself - there's nothing you could have done. Hugs!

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 7, 2012 at 11:07 PM
I'm sorry for your loss. You are not to blame. Hang in there and keep reaching out.
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on May. 8, 2012 at 12:24 AM

((hugs)) i'm sorry for your loss.  And it's hard but don't blame yourself because you did everything right it's just a loss is something that is unfortunately out of our control.

Irene1923
by Tina on May. 8, 2012 at 10:15 AM

I am sorry for your loss.  It will get easier as time goes on.  And as the other ladies have said, it is not your fault, so please do not blame yourself.  Some things are simply beyond our control.  *Hugs*

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:20 AM

I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
newmom2be08
by Sarah on May. 8, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I am sorry for your loss.   :(  I remember feeling the same exact way...what if I hadn't lifted our son so much...I never should have done all that walking at the mall...I was too stressed and caused the miscarriage...I wondered about all the things that I did "wrong".  I then realized it wasn't anything that I did wrong.  It took me awhile to actually believe it, but I did get over that part eventually.  Take the time you need to cry, get angry, be sad or just vent and know that we are here for you!  Hugs!

LESLIESAENA
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:38 PM
I feel the same way. I have my day or days where I distance myself from everyone including my husband. I just hate feeling the way I do. But I've tried to keep myself occupied with work, arts and crafts, a lil shopping and just resting at home sometimes. I don't we will ever forget but we can cope. Today started as a bad day but its turning into a better day. Do things that make u smile. Fake until u make hun! We are trying for our 3rd time this friday. So fingers crossed. And always try again. Stay strong but its always ok to cry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:40 PM

I am so sorry for your loss :( It really is so difficult. I think blaming ourselves is definately part of the healing/grieving process, but know that it wasn't your fault and there was nothing you did wrong. Thinking of you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN