Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? May 8

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:14 PM
  • 18 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 8, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Cold and tired :) Ok maybe a little whiney too. I wish it would warm up! So sick of winter. It is May and in the 40's and raining.

busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on May. 8, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Ah, for once I'm not in the coldest place! It's supposed to top out at 75 today here!! :)

Quoting Ashleysnicholas:

Cold and tired :) Ok maybe a little whiney too. I wish it would warm up! So sick of winter. It is May and in the 40's and raining.

newmom2be08
by Sarah on May. 8, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Quoting Ashleysnicholas:

Sorry for your cold weather!  We are in the mid-60's and sunny today.  I'll send you some of my sunshine!  ;)

newmom2be08
by Sarah on May. 8, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Took Jacob to story hour at the library today, then we checked out some books and DVD's and played in the "toy room" with the other kids.  Fun!

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 8, 2012 at 5:59 PM
Quoting newmom2be08:

Took Jacob to story hour at the library today, then we checked out some books and DVD's and played in the "toy room" with the other kids.  Fun!

That sounds like a nice day!
Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 8, 2012 at 5:59 PM
Quoting newmom2be08:

Thank you! I need it!
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on May. 8, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Uggh! I hope it warms up for you! This week is actually supposed to be nice for us! Last week was so rainy. Come on summer time weather!

Quoting Ashleysnicholas:

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on May. 8, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Fun!

Quoting newmom2be08:

alanasmumma
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Was a bit of a rough day- they aired a news story on a friend of mine who was murdered by her husband in February. As much as we are trying to share her story and help other victims of domestic violence before it's too late, it hurt. It was like ripping a bandaid off an open wound. I miss her so much.....

mommy2tyana
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:37 AM
very sad today :-( only a few ppl know about my mc and I feel very alone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)