Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

some people

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 7:27 AM
  • 3 Replies
I know we all have a right when to have our children but some
I was walking home from playgroup today and meet up with a lady I see in passing we have not seen each other in a couple of years well not to talk to

We exchanged storeys of what the kids are doing now
and I told her about my loss in feb
shhe said how sorry she was BUT how at our age it was a good thing and that she had got rid in her words of one just before Christmas as she felt we as in us both have got our lifes back and why the hell would we want to tigh our selfs down with more snotty bratts
So again sorry in her words It saw the inside of a bucket!

What the hell is she on?

I am at a lose for words

you can see someones upset at losing a Baby and she makes it sound like a good thing
something you dont need so put out with the rubbish

O I so still want to be pregnant I should be 23 weeks now not thinking like Her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 9, 2012 at 7:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 9, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Yeah some people. That is really sad and I am sorry she equated your loss to a choice she made. Completely different situation. Sometimes I think people do that to make themselves feel better about their crappy decisions.

I am sorry you had this experience.

Mieshia78
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 2:03 PM

That lady really sounds like she loves her kids(NOT!!!) Such horrible things to say especially while you have small children.I wonder what she treats her kids like at home sounds like she is just playing the role of a mom instead of being a one(A LOVING ONE AT THAT!) I feel that children are a blessing from GOD and when you are blessed to be pregnant and actually have kids you should be thankful for him giving you those blessings there are so many women that want to be pregnant and have children and for some reason they cant dont get me wrong adoption is a beautiful thing also because it gives those who cant have kids the chance to experience the joys of parenthood, but to go through the whole process is an unforgetable and beautiful thing and for people to just (GET RID) of such a beautiful thing(LIFE!) women like her should have their tubes burnt to a crisp! If all women or even her mom decided to get (RID) of her there would be no one here on this earth. I miss my baby everyday and would do anything to have him/her back I would never get RID of a child. I hate those words GET RID of LIFE is NOT TRASH!!!

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on May. 9, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Some people are just rude and heartless. They just don't know what to say. Sorry you had to deal with that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)