Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

8 weeks pregnant and found out yesterday I lost the baby..

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:57 PM
  • 27 Replies

This is my husband and I's first pregnancy and I am devastated over this loss. I never thought this would happen to me. We went to a routine scan and there was no heartbeat, and the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks. I feel so helpless and confused. I feel I am so young (25) and healthy. I know it's pretty common but I feel so upset. The weird thing is I never had any signs and still feel pregnant. Really need support right now, I told my family and the close friends we told that I was pregnant. It's just really hard to talk about.

by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Evis
by on May. 9, 2012 at 7:04 PM

I m sorry for your lost =(  I know how are you feeling, I lost my baby also 4/29/2012 at 14 weeks....

hugs

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on May. 9, 2012 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry for your loss :( It is so hard to talk about. Welcome to the group and I hope you find comfort and support here. I lost my son at almost 17 weeks and didn't have any signs either until the ultrasound showed no heartbeat. Thinking of you

janekm86
by on May. 9, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Thanks for your support and kind words. Sorry for your losses as well.

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 9, 2012 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I am sorry for your loss. It is so unfair. Please keep reaching out...we understand.
FindingDiamond
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry for your loss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ragitty
by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:53 AM

I am sorry for your loss. I lost my angel at 8 weeks as well and two months later my heart is still broken. You came to the right place.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
mom2hadley
by on May. 10, 2012 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this
I am very sorry for your loss! Hugs!
marsh48433
by Lisa, Michigan mom on May. 10, 2012 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry!  You are young, healthy and you did absolutely nothing wrong!  I know we look for blame as to why this happened but one of the most important things you need to know is you did not cause this.   This is an amazing group and they've helped me through some of the roughest days.  I honestly don't think I would have coped well without them!  Wishing you peace and comfort in the days ahead!  HUGS!!

janekm86
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Quoting ragitty:

I am sorry for your loss. I lost my angel at 8 weeks as well and two months later my heart is still broken. You came to the right place.

Thank you. I'm very sorry for your loss as well. 

Blondeleigh
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry for your loss. I too have had a m/c, and these ladies here are a great support, they sure helped me... Again, I soo sorry
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)