Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Where Are You in Your Journey?

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:45 PM
  • 75 Replies

At what point are you at in your journey?  TTC, Not TTC, Not Preventing but not TTC, etc.  Share with us.  Sometimes it helps to see where other people are to find support and also helps to support eachother :) 

Happily married  to my true love Bobby, Mommy to my gift from God, Joselyn and furry baby Bulgoki :)  

by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tinyfootprint
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:02 PM
We lost our son in march....we r not ttc using protection...hoping to start trying again in july...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Briansgirl11
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:04 PM

We lost our second child on April 26th. we are trying ttc again and hoping it will stay.

ashermeta
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:06 PM
We have been ttc again since the end of Feb. We lost the baby in Dec.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amy_M
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Our second loss was on Mar. 29th, we have not even talked about TTC yet.  When we went for my follow-up 3 weeks after d&c the doctor asked and DH said he wasnt even ready to have the conversation yet.  So I don't know if there will be another chance for me.

monkeybelle83
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:48 PM

When the bleeding stops we're going to keep trying.

MommaBoop922
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Im sorry for your loss :(  Good Luck to you when you start TTC again! 

Quoting tinyfootprint:

We lost our son in march....we r not ttc using protection...hoping to start trying again in july...

Happily married  to my true love Bobby, Mommy to my gift from God, Joselyn and furry baby Bulgoki :)  

MommaBoop922
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:21 PM

I am sorry for your losses.  I had my daughter after my 2nd loss.  Sor try to stay hopeful! Good luck with TTC again.  

Quoting Briansgirl11:

We lost our second child on April 26th. we are trying ttc again and hoping it will stay.

MommaBoop922
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Im sorry for your loss and I hope you are able to get your bfp very soon!! Good Luck! 

Quoting ashermeta:

We have been ttc again since the end of Feb. We lost the baby in Dec.

MommaBoop922
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Im so sorry for your losses.  Maybe your dh is just still trying to process everything... Sometimes seeing us in pain and worrying it could happen again makes them worry and hestant but Im sure if you guys sat and talked you could come to an agreement.  I wish you luck with whatever happens and whatever you decide to do but just make sure you TALK and really consider both sides.  That is so important! 

Quoting Amy_M:

Our second loss was on Mar. 29th, we have not even talked about TTC yet.  When we went for my follow-up 3 weeks after d&c the doctor asked and DH said he wasnt even ready to have the conversation yet.  So I don't know if there will be another chance for me.

MommaBoop922
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Im sorry for your loss and I hope that the bleeding stops soon and you begin to feel better! Good Luck with TTC again! 

Quoting monkeybelle83:

When the bleeding stops we're going to keep trying.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)