Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

i need advice i am having a hard time

Posted by on May. 12, 2012 at 2:29 AM
  • 3 Replies
Hi I have two kids one is 2 1/2 and the other is 14 weeks I have had 5 miscarriages and one was recent. My husband and I weren't trying to get pregnant but we did and it ended in miscarriage abd now I'm very depressed and craving a baby eventhough I have a little baby. How do I go about this please any advice will help me.....
by on May. 12, 2012 at 2:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 12, 2012 at 5:20 AM
Our living children do not replace our lost children... So even though you have little ones you still have the right to mourn your lost ones. I am so sorry for your losses. Things that have really helped me are reaching out here, talking with my pastor and seein a counselor.
Hang in there and keep reaching out.
Amy_M
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Unfortunately there is no magically answer.  As Ashley said your living children do not take away the pain from your losses.  You need to find what is going to help you through.  For me talking helps...a lot.  I have recently started counseling, it has only been 2 sessions, but it has helped so far.  Just try not to hold it all in, that makes it worse.  You need to grieve out loud.

**HUGS**

LilysMommy813
by Heather on May. 12, 2012 at 1:29 PM
I'm sorry, the other ladies are right, unfortunately you need time, having such a little one might compound those emotions your feeling. If you feel like you need help always talk to your doctor, I'm sorry for all of your losses
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)