Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Hardest day in a long time

Posted by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:52 PM
  • 3 Replies

I'm at that point now where I had just found out I was pregnant a year ago.  Tomorrow is mother's day, as I am sure none of you forgot.   I just found out my best friend is going into labor (don't worry, she is full term).  And last but not least, one of my friends just told me she had an abortion because of money and not being ready. 

I'm sure you can all figure out what is bothering, but incase not:

I wish I had a baby to hold after a year. I want a baby to show for the fact that I am a mom on mother's day.  I am jealous and happy all at the same time for my best friend. And I am so angry but grieve with my other friend.  No matter how much I had told her in the past about how much miscarrying my baby hurt emotionally, she still did it.  she realizes (although too late) that I was right.  I will stick by her because what is done is done, and she needs someone in her life who knows how she feels to get through this.  

All of this has happened today, making for one hell of an emotional day.  

Anyone else seem to find those days where no matter what you do, its like the universe wants to remind you of your baby?

~Lizzy~

by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on May. 12, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Im so sorry it has been an extra hard day today. I definately understand those kind of days. Thinking of you and hoping for a better tomorrow. I know mothers day is hard, your baby will always be with you in your heart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Hang in there Lizzy.  I think you are a good friend, and I am sorry things are so rough right now.  Hugs

LilysMommy813
by Heather on May. 13, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Exactly what I was going to say

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Hang in there Lizzy.  I think you are a good friend, and I am sorry things are so rough right now.  Hugs

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)