Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I hate this day! PIOG

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:58 PM
  • 5 Replies

Yes yes I know today is the day meant to help us honor our mothers, but for me its the worst day of the year! I love my mom dearly and I'm so appreciative of all of the things she has done for me. BUT this is our 4th mothers day ttc and the first one since I had my MC, I should have been 8 months pregnant right now. Then we go to church today and the kids all sang beautiful mothers songs and the talk was all about mothers and how wonderful they are and how great you are if you are a mother. I bawled right in the middle of church I'm sure more people saw me bawling than I ever wanted. DH was amazing about it and took me out and just held me until I could get a grip again.I just wish we didn't have to deal with this day at all, isn't there a way we can just skip it?  Oh well I guess I just need to hope that next mothers day will be much better and hopefully we'll have our miracle by then!

by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
monkeybelle83
by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:23 PM

-hugs-

Today is a hard day for anyone who has experienced what we have.

I had someone tell me today that my loss wasn't as bad as someone who had a later term loss. It upset me but I did my best to just ignore her.

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I didn't even go to church, it was baby dedications and it was just ot much. So I stayed home and layed around the couch all day.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
AF2011
by Alma on May. 14, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Sorry mama :(

Yesterday was extremely hard. I got so mad when people would say 'isnt today really hard for you' or 'i bet you're very sad today'

Well DUH I'm sad! I lost my baby! I'm suppose to be celebrating mothers day too! My daughter should be here to give me kisses and hugs today!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
janekm86
by on May. 14, 2012 at 2:25 PM

I am so sorry. I was going to go to church and then dinner for Mother's Day, but ended up just staying home. It's still way to hard for me.

newmom2be08
by Sarah on May. 14, 2012 at 3:04 PM

I'm sorry it was such an emotional day for you.  It's understandable.  Hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)