Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Now Life.

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:15 PM
  • 7 Replies

Well after my misscarraige i convinced myself that i would be pregnant again soon. After that ended, i figured i might as well get back to my normal life right? Wrong.

I talked to Matt (my best friend and first childs dad) at school one day. He seemed happy to see i was talking to him and things were getting back to normal. He was my best friend in the whole world, probably the only person i ever really had in life. We hung out after school, and talked about life, Brodie (our baby R.I.P.) and about anything.

Things went a little too far and we ended up sleeping together. We both felt so ashamed because we were trying to get back to being just best friends but nobody understands our connection. We both decided it was best if we never speak of it again. Erase it from our minds.

I have been talking to a girl named Kara about all of my problems with Matt and Brodie since i dont get along with other girls well. Matt started to hang out with her a lot and almost two weeks ago i was supposed to get my period...which i never got. Matt and Kara are going to date soon, and Matt has been kind of ignoreing me. I dont know what hes thinking and i kind of need him.

I have a horrible past, i've been threw more than most people ever will in a lifetime and i dont want the one person i had all along to leave over this. Its led me to major depression.

I dont know what to do about Matt? And i just need some help. Please :/

by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
krazene
by Member on May. 14, 2012 at 8:18 PM
Have you tested?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QueLove
by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Not yet i havent but im going to find out next week, i have an appointment.

AidensMommy1026
by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Do you want to be pregnant again?

FindingDiamond
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:51 PM
If I remember correctly, you're younger, right? Have you considered talking to a school counselor or anything? I think you need to talk to someone about your choices and the fact that you are feeling depressed. Of all things, please get things straight with Matt in terms of what you two are - friends, lovers, etc. especially because you're still learning to deal with your loss and he may be dating someone else
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilysMommy813
by Heather on May. 14, 2012 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this
He might not be talking to you because you both decided to not talk to each other. I would find out if your pregnant first then maybe reach out to him and let him know how you feel. You really need to talk to someone a counselor would be best. I think I remember your in high school ? I don't know what you've been through but it does get better after high school. Whoever said high school is the best years of your life was so wrong! I wish you luck and keep us updated
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on May. 15, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 15, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Relationships are complicated, even for people who are much older. I am sorry for your loss.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)