Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Dear Brodie. <3

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:33 PM
  • 8 Replies
3 moms liked this

Dear Brodie Todd,

Im in high school, im trying to get good grades now to get a better life and prove to myself that i could have kept you if i wanted to. But i know i couldnt have. Let me tell you little man, you have changed my life forever.

When i first found out about you i wasnt happy, it was an accident, a one time thing with your daddy that i wasnt prepared for. Your daddy was my best friend and he had a different girlfriend at the time. It was an accident but an accident that i dont regret.

I just want to tell you how much i love you, and i am so sorry that you cant be here with me. Not a day goes by where i dont think about you. I cry constantly wishing that i could wake up and notice you still in my belly, so i could talk to you again. You were always a great listener (obviously lol). Your dad misses you but he doesnt know how to handle the situation and hes trying to look out for me.

I really want you to be here with me, and it makes me really sad. I sit in class and wonder about you all day long, i loose focus most of the time. Wondering what you would have been like and looked like. Probably would have had black curly hair like your daddy and goldish eyes like me <3 Thats what we were hopeing for anyways. No matter how you turned out i would have loved you soooo much. Even if you were blonde with blue eyes. You would have had a bad temper most likely since we both have that but you would always be the person people came to when they had problems. You would have

Just wanted to let you know that your mommy is thinking about you, and i love you sooooo much.!! I cant wait to come to "heaven" (Or wherever) and meet you some day so i can hold you and kiss you. <3

See you soon babyboy(:

-Love your mama <3

by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
AidensMommy1026
by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Beautiful. <3

LilysMommy813
by Heather on May. 14, 2012 at 10:07 PM
That's very sweet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on May. 14, 2012 at 11:03 PM

That's very sweet ((hugs))

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 11:06 PM

That is really sweet! I am sorry for your loss.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
newmom2be08
by Sarah on May. 15, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Very sweet!  Thanks for sharing with us!  :)

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 15, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I am sorry for your loss.

QueLove
by on May. 17, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Thanks guys (:

MorganCandy666
by on May. 17, 2012 at 7:31 PM
That's so sweet love. <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)