Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Scared as Hell...

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:11 AM
  • 11 Replies

I had a miscarriage at 14 weeks on december 17th.

I just found out i'm pregnant on Mothers day. I'm scared as hell.Please some one help me!

by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this

YAY!  HUGS!!  I can't make you not be scared, but I can celebrate with you!  Congrats Mommy, and keep us posted.  Every baby is a blessing, and you know from experience that there is nothing you can do (besides the basics) to keep a baby safe so its all in God's hands so you might as well enoy this little one forever-however long or short forever is is all up to God.

newmom2be08
by Sarah on May. 15, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Congrats!  :)   Try to just take one day at a time and know that we are here for support!  :)

LilysMommy813
by Heather on May. 15, 2012 at 9:59 AM
One day at a time, it's ok to be excited! Congrats! I mc on April 6th at 14 weeks so I can imagine the anxiety you must feel. Try not to think the worst and congrats again, take care
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Congrats! I know its super scarey, just take it one day at a time. I lost my son at 17 weeks in July 2010 and just had a healthy girl in november. Pregnancy After Loss is a good group to join. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xLilBit22
by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Congrats! H&H 9month. I hope this is a sticky bean!! Just try to relax nd tthink positively..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on May. 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM

This!

Quoting newmom2be08:

Congrats!  :)   Try to just take one day at a time and know that we are here for support!  :)

marsh48433
by Lisa, Michigan mom on May. 15, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Just breathe!  Congrats, it's great news!  I know it's terrifying and it's going to be an uphill, emotional battle, but you'll get through it.  Just take it one day at a time and be as positive as you can! HUGS!

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 15, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Congrats! I am in your situation as well. Happy but scared to death after two losses. I wish you the very best. Please keep us updated.

kaydenmommy10
by on May. 16, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Hi I had a miscarriage in december. I got pregnant a month later now I am 18 weeks pregnant and the little boy is as healthy as can be. I was scared at first and still am. I check every time I go to the bathroom to make sure that there isnt any blood. I had heard that it is easier to miscarry after you just lost one but it isnt true anymore. I talked to my doctor about it and he said that they used to think that and would tell his patients to wait 6 months after the lost to get pregnant again. but now a new study shows that if you want a baby right after a miscarriage to go for it. I wish you the best of luck and please keep me posted!

Stacy1224
by on May. 18, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Congrats ! I am sure this is a scary time but just take it 1 day at a time. I lost my identical twin boys at 20 weeks 5 days. My fiance & I have been trying to get pregnant for 8 mths to no avail. I would love to be able to say that I know where you are coming from but I can not. But know that every baby is a blessing. Just enjoy every day & know that this is a blessing. When you get scared just breathe & stay as possitive as you can. I wish you the best of luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN