Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scared as Hell...

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:11 AM
  • 11 Replies

I had a miscarriage at 14 weeks on december 17th.

I just found out i'm pregnant on Mothers day. I'm scared as hell.Please some one help me!

by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2012 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this

YAY!  HUGS!!  I can't make you not be scared, but I can celebrate with you!  Congrats Mommy, and keep us posted.  Every baby is a blessing, and you know from experience that there is nothing you can do (besides the basics) to keep a baby safe so its all in God's hands so you might as well enoy this little one forever-however long or short forever is is all up to God.

newmom2be08
by Sarah on May. 15, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Congrats!  :)   Try to just take one day at a time and know that we are here for support!  :)

LilysMommy813
by Heather on May. 15, 2012 at 9:59 AM
One day at a time, it's ok to be excited! Congrats! I mc on April 6th at 14 weeks so I can imagine the anxiety you must feel. Try not to think the worst and congrats again, take care
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on May. 15, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Congrats! I know its super scarey, just take it one day at a time. I lost my son at 17 weeks in July 2010 and just had a healthy girl in november. Pregnancy After Loss is a good group to join. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xLilBit22
by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Congrats! H&H 9month. I hope this is a sticky bean!! Just try to relax nd tthink positively..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on May. 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM

This!

Quoting newmom2be08:

Congrats!  :)   Try to just take one day at a time and know that we are here for support!  :)

marsh48433
by Lisa, Michigan mom on May. 15, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Just breathe!  Congrats, it's great news!  I know it's terrifying and it's going to be an uphill, emotional battle, but you'll get through it.  Just take it one day at a time and be as positive as you can! HUGS!

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 15, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Congrats! I am in your situation as well. Happy but scared to death after two losses. I wish you the very best. Please keep us updated.

kaydenmommy10
by on May. 16, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Hi I had a miscarriage in december. I got pregnant a month later now I am 18 weeks pregnant and the little boy is as healthy as can be. I was scared at first and still am. I check every time I go to the bathroom to make sure that there isnt any blood. I had heard that it is easier to miscarry after you just lost one but it isnt true anymore. I talked to my doctor about it and he said that they used to think that and would tell his patients to wait 6 months after the lost to get pregnant again. but now a new study shows that if you want a baby right after a miscarriage to go for it. I wish you the best of luck and please keep me posted!

Stacy1224
by on May. 18, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Congrats ! I am sure this is a scary time but just take it 1 day at a time. I lost my identical twin boys at 20 weeks 5 days. My fiance & I have been trying to get pregnant for 8 mths to no avail. I would love to be able to say that I know where you are coming from but I can not. But know that every baby is a blessing. Just enjoy every day & know that this is a blessing. When you get scared just breathe & stay as possitive as you can. I wish you the best of luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)