Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Just broke down...

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:19 PM
  • 7 Replies
I'm mourning my loss from November as I sit here and wait for my ultrasound tomorrow! I have no idea what I will see on the screen! Will I see a sac measuring close to where I am in my pregnanct or will I see a sac measuring small like my blighted? I have no idea and its freakibg me out! I'm trying to be strong but it is very difficult for me to stay optimistic. My levels have been great, my dr feels that my pregnancy is going good so far, but I'm still scared out of my mind!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
FindingDiamond
by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Hugs! Please try to only think positive thoughts and visualize the sac measuring where you're supposed to be with a flickering heartbeat. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ksprague
by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:22 PM

<3 (((HUGS))) I am sorry for your loss and i hope all goes well :) good luck tomorrow and try to be positive !!!

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on May. 15, 2012 at 11:40 PM

((hugs)) you will be in my thoughts and I hope you get some good news at your appointment tomorrow

LilysMommy813
by Heather on May. 15, 2012 at 11:58 PM
Big hugs, I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow and you see a beautiful baby, good luck, let us know
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by on May. 16, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Good luck and thinking of you! I know its so difficult to be optimistic! Hoping wverything looks perfect!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alanasmumma
by on May. 16, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Thinking of you as you go through this difficult time. I hope tomorrow brings you peace of mind and that you see your tiny miracle on the screen. Keep us updated!

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 16, 2012 at 11:12 AM

It is so very nerve wracking. Hang in there. I can't wait to hear about your scan. Let us know as soon as you know something.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN