Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

CONFUSED &HEART BROKEN:'(

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 3:29 PM
  • 6 Replies

May 10th i found out i was almost 5 weeks pg, we had been trying since November 8th 2011 after we went Thur tubal reversal. On may 13 i had a terrible pain on my hip and groin area that eventually went away . On the evening of the14th i started having the same pain but worse then before,went to pee and noticed pink on paper my husband took me to ER and they ran test and said the blood was nothing to worry about and HCG was 607 they gave me something for pain and sent me home . At 3am woke up to pee again and the pink turned to RED so back to ER i was giving a pelvic exam and doc said my cervix was still closed and that was a good sigh but the pain was horrible he ran blood work again and HCG went down to 427 ,He told me i lost the baby and to treat this as a period . I'm kinda confused cause I'm not bleeding much at all . Has this happened to anyone?? and how soon can i start trying again???

by on May. 16, 2012 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2012 at 4:02 PM

I am so sorry for your loss! I do not have experience with a m/c so I am no help there. Praying for you!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
newmom2be08
by Sarah on May. 17, 2012 at 9:44 AM

I am so sorry for your loss.   :(   I too had an early loss and my OB told me that we could wait one cycle and then try again.  We are here for support!  HUGS! 

LilysMommy813
by Heather on May. 17, 2012 at 11:02 AM
If you haven't had much bleeding I would tell your OB. If you did miscarry everything might not have come out yet and I would just check to be sure. I'm sorry for your loss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by on May. 17, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I am sorry for your loss. Maybe have your Dr give you an ultrasound to see if everything was passed if you haven't been bleeding very much. Thinking of you.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on May. 17, 2012 at 4:10 PM

((hugs)) i'm so sorry for your loss hun.  I would try to get into you regular OB and have them do an ultrasound to see if everything has passed. As for when to start trying again every dr will say something different but most do recommend you wait at least on cycle before you start trying again.

merye97
by on May. 17, 2012 at 4:54 PM

im sorry about your loss...yes it did happen to me but my was an ectopic pregnancy they said it at the end i know i was pregnant and because i did not show in the blood they told me i have a CYST  and i got crazy a week after  the blood test show i was pregnant ..i wonder if everything the they did to me and medication they gie me cause the miscarriage its so confusing i wish you well ...i will pray for you  girl..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN