Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

5th loss

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:43 PM
  • 5 Replies

found out i was pregnant sunday may 6, 1 day before zacharys due date.  i was so excited.  i went in and had a blood draw on monday and got the results on tuesday.  my hcg levels were over 41,000.  i was so excited because the numbers were so high.  i was about 9 weeks along.  wednesday night i woke up at 3 am and was bleeding tons.  i was scheduled for an ultrasound in just a few hours so i kept an eye on the bleeding but knew i was miscarrying.  went in at 10:30 and my dr confirmed the loss.  had to be admitted to the hospital for a more detailed u/s because my cervix wasnt totally closed and my dr thought she felt more tissue.  they decided not to do a d&c and i took pills to make my uterus contract.  it felt exactly like when i had to deliver Zachary which made me miss him even more.  i go in tomorrow to see if my levels are back to 0 and then we are going to start the miscarriage testing.  it wont tell us why i lost this baby but it could tell me whats wrong in general and why i keep losing babies.  im doing ok.  this being my 5th pregnancy i expected this.  hopefully i can get some answers.  

by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on May. 16, 2012 at 9:24 PM

((hugs)) i'm so sorry for all of your losses.  But i'm glad your dr is finally gonna do some testing on you and I hope you get some answers from that very soon.

alanasmumma
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:25 PM

: ( so sorry for your loss. I hope that nothing is seriously wrong but also hope that you are able to find the answers that you are needing to be able to move forward and plan your family. it's always a sad thing when you expect to miscarry instead of expect a healthy baby in 9 months. hugs

shelly69
by on May. 17, 2012 at 7:15 AM

I am so sorry :(

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2012 at 7:49 AM

I am so sorry for your losses=( That breaks my heart that you have been through so many.

Hugs!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
newmom2be08
by Sarah on May. 17, 2012 at 9:15 AM

I'm sorry for your losses.  :( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN