Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Just don't get it...

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 2:08 AM
  • 10 Replies
all of a sudden today, I have been having random bouts of tears. my last mc was nov 15th, 2011 but the one before that was august 10th, 2010. I took thatone the hardest. I am not sure why, maybe because it was the longest one to last, not sure. the due date was day after hubby's birthday. march 25, 2011. hubby and i have been ttcing for 2.5 years with 3 losses but making mine 4(one with ex). it doesnt help that hubby recently found letters i had written to our angels and he left them out of their hiding places for me to find. *he cleaned our room for mother's day* so of course I had to read them. now I just feel horrible and still dealing with tears. it sucks cause im home alone as hubby is working til close tonight. sorry for the vent and sorry for not posting much. just been hard seeing as I have a hard time letting go and forgiving. thank you if you read this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 17, 2012 at 2:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2012 at 7:57 AM

I am so sorry!! I think its normal to get emotional when something like that comes up, like reading letters that you wrote for your angels.

Praying for you!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 17, 2012 at 9:05 AM

I am so sorry for your losses. It is so hard. Please keep reaching out here. Did you go through any testing after? I did and didn't get any answers but it may help.

(((((hugs)))))))

newmom2be08
by Sarah on May. 17, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Sometimes the emotions will just hit you when you least expect it.  When we had our extended family Christmas this year, I was chatting with my aunt.  I hadn't seen her in awhile and she told me how sorry she was that we lost our baby.  Well, that was it!  I couldn't hold back the tears and started crying.  We lost out little one in Nov. 2010, so some time had passed.  It shocked me that I was so emotional.  She understood though because she had suffered pregnancy loss (20 weeks) many years ago.  It was good to talk with someone who could understand what I had gone through.  So, when the tears come, let them come.  Crying is healing, I believe.  Hugs to you! 

LilysMommy813
by Heather on May. 17, 2012 at 11:06 AM
I agree with the other ladies, when something comes up it brings those emotions flooding back. It's ok. Give yourself sometime to cry. I notice when I am alone I get more upset because I had more time to think :/
I'm sorry and hope you feel better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on May. 17, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Sorry :( i agree. Many things can trigger those strong overwhelming emotions again. Thinking of you. Don't ever feel bad about posting or venting it all out, that's what this group is here for. We all understand.

Kayla2013
by Member on May. 17, 2012 at 1:10 PM
thank you ladies, it was just odd. i had gone several months not being bothered by anything and then yesterday it just hit hard. guess it doesnt help im 10 days late, super scared to test and also my hours just got cut at work so I am completely broke to go get a test. she cut my hrs from 20 to 4. im looking for a new job with better hrs to be able to quit the other one. id go to my dr for a test but my insurance is picky on what/how many they cover. thank you for all the encouraging words ladies. I appreciate it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RelaxedMom2-3
by on May. 17, 2012 at 1:12 PM

It may be your nerves to from everything that you have been through. Sometimes when my nerves are bad I just start crying out of the blue. So sorry. Hugs...

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on May. 17, 2012 at 4:05 PM

I agree with the other ladies but I wanted to send some hugs your way ((hugs)) and I hope your able to find  a new job soon. 

Kayla2013
by Member on May. 17, 2012 at 5:30 PM
thank you, dont get me wrong, love my job, itself. just not my manager and hours. i work in plus size fashion store. my dream job is in a daycare so i can use my major. but i am really hoping the local cafe calls me soon. i can walk to work cause its 4 blocks away. hugs are very much appreciated. thank you.

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

I agree with the other ladies but I wanted to send some hugs your way ((hugs)) and I hope your able to find  a new job soon. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AUGUSTANGEL
by on May. 17, 2012 at 11:26 PM

It's been 4 months for us and I something makes me cry every day. Sometimes it hits me at totally random times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)