Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? May 21

Posted by on May. 21, 2012 at 8:10 AM
  • 37 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2012 at 8:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amy_M
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2012 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this

So far...I don't know...LOL  Today is the due date for our first baby we lost.  We decided to name her Noelle (although it was never confirmed, we thought it was a girl).  We planted a memorioal garden on saturday and today I am just kind of blah.

jessica11r
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2012 at 9:41 AM
I'm doing well. I am 5w4d along with our rainbow baby and I am so scared. Everytime I go to the bathroom I hold my breath and hope there is no blood.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on May. 21, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Hugs :-( I love the name

Quoting Amy_M:

So far...I don't know...LOL  Today is the due date for our first baby we lost.  We decided to name her Noelle (although it was never confirmed, we thought it was a girl).  We planted a memorioal garden on saturday and today I am just kind of blah.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on May. 21, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Praying for a perfect 9m and a healthy baby!

Quoting jessica11r:

I'm doing well. I am 5w4d along with our rainbow baby and I am so scared. Everytime I go to the bathroom I hold my breath and hope there is no blood.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on May. 21, 2012 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

My graduate

Proud :-)

My oldest graduated kindergarten today and he was the number 1 man student in his class and win several other awards including high honors. He also got his SAT scores back and scored 90% almost in everything! And a 99% in one section!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on May. 21, 2012 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Graduation

My family at graduation
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on May. 21, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Hugs!!

Quoting Amy_M:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on May. 21, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Hang in there! Those first weeks/months are so scary! Praying everything goes well for you. :)

Quoting jessica11r:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on May. 21, 2012 at 3:58 PM
Congrats! You *should* be proud!!

Quoting echupko:

My graduate

Proud :-)

My oldest graduated kindergarten today and he was the number 1 man student in his class and win several other awards including high honors. He also got his SAT scores back and scored 90% almost in everything! And a 99% in one section!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom2be08
by Sarah on May. 21, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Quoting Amy_M:

I'm sorry. Due dates and loss dates are so hard. Hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)