Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Just wondering

Posted by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:29 PM
  • 9 Replies
Did you ever find out a reason for your loss? And also if you were checked into the hospital what did the hospital do for you? The hospital was very nice and sympathetic to my situation. They took pictures of my baby for free and gave me a sweet memory box filled with his foot prints and loss support stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
melodynewsome
by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:59 PM
My 3 m/c b4 DD were as soon as I found out not even 5 weeks - it was determined progestrone issues.

After DD I know have had 2 m/c's. We are not sure for the last 1 stopped growing at 6 weeks I think it was progestrone issues cause I was on less then DD. D&C was done but baby was lost in parts b4 so we could not test and get answers for sure. This m/c stopped growing not sure - gonna have more tests done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Iluvmyshortcake
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Mine was a missed misscarriage at 16 weeks but she stopped growing around 13 weeks. We had to go to the hospital to deliver her. She was beautiful we didn't take pics and part of regrets it's and they couldnt get good hand or foot print but the dr and nurse were awesome to me and my SO. We did do gentic and chromosome testing and found out she had Ds. We have been TTC since our loss in oct 2010.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahtessa
by on May. 26, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Mine was interstitial. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TiphaniMommy
by on May. 26, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Have no idea why I miscarried. I was 8 weeks and 5 days. DH thinks it was caused by stressed. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

tinyfootprint
by on May. 26, 2012 at 11:49 PM
No known reason here...I lost my son at 17 weeks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on May. 27, 2012 at 12:34 AM

no reasons for me as mine was only 7-8 wks. I never went to the hospital, but my OB was very sympathetic and supportive.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on May. 27, 2012 at 12:40 AM

We never got any answers for what caused my loss and I was almost 12 wks.  My story is long but long story short I was going to miscarry naturally but the bleeding became to much for my body to handle and I was close to passing out so I ended up in the ER and they treated me very good and we're pretty sympathetic.

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2012 at 8:25 PM

I lost my son at 40 weeks, technically his death was ruled as "undetermined" but my midwife thinks it was a cord accident, he was wrapped around the back of his neck, his chest and his left arm and where the cord was wrapped around his chest my Mom and mil (who helped deliver him) said that the cord was translucent, there was no blood or anything there and then I saw where the cord attached to his navel there was a lot of blood pooled which made it look like it was really bruised and swollen. Ryder was also 9 lbs 9 oz and My mom, mil and I thought that he was just to big and when he got tangled he was to strong and damaged the cord. After 4 months my midwife finally said that she really thinks thats what it was.

The hospital and staff were absouletly amazing to us!!

LilSarahgirl
by on May. 28, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Don't know what caused mine. It was really too early to tell. My dr was very very kind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)