Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Anyone have problems concieving after D&C?

Posted by on May. 27, 2012 at 6:06 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hello everyone! Its Sabrina again, I am a newbie here. I joined this group about three or four days ago. I had a miscarriage back in Nov. after Thanksgiving and I had a d&c because I was losing so much blood and plus the placenta was stuck in my uterus so to save my life had a d&c. So ladies its been 6 months and despite actively trying still have not concieved yet. It is becoming very frustrating and heartbreaking as each month go by and AF shows her ugly face. Has it took anyone else this long to concieve after their lost?

by on May. 27, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on May. 27, 2012 at 7:01 PM

((hugs)) I'm sorry for your loss hun.  Sorry I didn't hav a d&c so I can't answer your question but I know a lot of the ladies in here have so I wll bump this for you and hopefully you get your answer. And I will send tons of baby dust your way and I hope you get your bfp soon.

marica980
by on May. 27, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Thanks so much for your kind words and support!

melodynewsome
by on May. 27, 2012 at 10:45 PM
I am so sorry. I had D&C then 2 bfn FET's, 3rd got preg and list this one. I am sorry. I will be having tests done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tuckermum
by Member on May. 27, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Im sorry for your loss. I had a d&c and got pregnant 7 months later. I know exactly how your feeling. I am currently 6 weeks. Im praying for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marica980
by on May. 28, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Thanks ladies for your kind words and I am sorry for your losts as well and tuckermum I pray that all goes well with you and little sticky bean! I tell ya it is a hard joruney , just not knowing if you will ever get to hold another angel in your arms.

cteal15
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:45 PM
I too have had 2 mc's. It's been 8 months since the last one and still nothing. They say once you stop trying that it just happens, who knows if it really works. Good luck and I'm sending tons of sticky baby dust your way. Wishing a BFP in the near future for you!
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. I haven't had a d&c so I cannot answer, but I wanted to tell you good luck and sending sticky baby dust your way.

motherhener
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 2:27 AM

I wondered the same. It was only a month ago that I had my d&c. I am actually a little nervous about ttc again. It will take me a couple of months before we start to try. I just hope that when we do ttc again, it doesnt take a long time. Emotionally it was the most devastating time I have ever experienced. I have a 4 year old who was ecstatic about the thought of a new baby. When I really think about it, Im unsure if I want to go through that again.

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Jun. 4, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I am sorry for your loss. I had a d&c and six weeks after concieved and lost the second baby as well. The second loss was on October 30. I am now pregnant a third time.

I wish you luck in TTC. Have you sought a dr's opinion?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN