Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Life

Posted by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:44 PM
  • 8 Replies
2 moms liked this
dear life, i know all too well that you are unfair. PLEASE stop trying to teach me that lesson...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ooCherryo0
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:00 PM

I would have to agree... Seems that everything has been crap in my life lately and then I lose my baby. Guess wives inherit all their husbands bad karma. I keep saying it can't get much worse then this but it always seems to find a way. It's gotta start going right for me someday! 

Jodilegan
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 11:46 PM

You can say that again, I think most of not all of us learbed that years ago one way or another, we can stop being sent the reminder memo's!!!

mommyofnoah208
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 3:58 PM

It is really hard. Life really is so unfair. Thinking of you

sarahtessa
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Yeah, I never do understand why life has to be so unfair and painful. I didn't have to lose my baby to appreciate the child I have. I wish I could understand God's plan for me NOW! Having faith and trusting in His plan is hard for me. :( I have to say that over the last seven months since my loss, it has become very clear to me as to why we had to give up our angel, but that doesn't mean it hurts any less.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamcammoton
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Quoting jamcammoton:

dear life, i know all too well that you are unfair. PLEASE stop trying to teach me that lesson...

Bitter-sweetness...

My daughter's 5th birthday is a week from today. I'm so excited but part of me knows that I will never have the chance to even celebrate Jamie and Cameron's 1st birthday. I miss them so much!

In other news, I am getting married in 2 months! YAY! Again....bittersweet. I wanted ALL my children there to share in Mommy and Daddy's joy.

MommaNoonoo
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:11 AM
I feel like I'm being taught some pretty hard lessons myself. Sucks, right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom2be08
by Sarah on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Sometimes it feel like that, doesn't it?  Hang in there...hugs!!

TiphaniMommy
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:14 AM
I feel the same way. First I miscarried in Febraury 10. Then my grandmother die June 3. This year has been a drag in my life. Hoping 2013 is better for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN