Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I lost my little girl on 5/6/12 at 15 weeks pregnant.  Here it is almost 5 weeks later and still waiting on AF to return.  After my first MC at 14 weeks AF came a little over 3 weeks later.  Im going crazy not knowing when its going to come, took a HPT almost 3 weeks ago and it came back negitive, so by rights all HCG was gone.  Also at the follow up appointment 2 1/2 weeks after I lost her, they told me HCG was gone.  Everything I have heard is usually once it drops below 5 then AF is 2 weeks out.  2 weeks have passed, just wondering how long everyone else has had to wait for AF to return?

by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Replies (11-15):
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jun. 10, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Mine would have been 5 weeks after I started bleeding. I believe the *average* is 6 weeks, but it can take up to a few months for our bodies to get back on track.

i01proof1214
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:16 PM

i lost mine on the 23rd and went 2 weeks ago and he said 2-3 weeks till it comes back

mr.scariesmommy
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 6:14 PM
I lost my son on may 1st at 26 weeks it took me till today so one day off of 6 weeks to get it back. I'm happy it's finally back since we r ttc again as soon as possible. I'm sorry for ur loss and hope u get back to normal soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jun. 11, 2012 at 7:31 PM

I think it was close to 8 weeks, maybe a little less after my 17 week loss

Tennisgirl5
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:25 PM

THey say that it takes two week for you to O after your levels reach 0. I guess that means two more weeks and then flo comes. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)