Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 8:26 AM
Replies (11-20):
busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:10 PM

I'm recovering from a nasty case of mastitis. :( I woke up early yesterday morning shivering so bad and I couldn't stop - it almost felt like I was seizing! Plus my temp was 102. I got a shot of antibiotics (OUCH!) and some oral antibiotics yesterday and so I'm feeling a lot better now but my butt is still really sore from that shot.

ooCherryo0
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:31 PM

For my little Kenn
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:34 PM

So sweet. :) What does it say on the bottom?

Quoting ooCherryo0:

For my little Kenn

ooCherryo0
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:54 PM

plus que ma propre vie it's from the twillight books and mean more then my own life

ragitty
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:55 PM

not so bad today. It's mine and dh's one year anniversary :)

ragitty
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:56 PM

ouch. I had that, too. The worst part is knowing nursing is the best cure but it is insanely painful at the same time....

Quoting busyizzybsmom:

I'm recovering from a nasty case of mastitis. :( I woke up early yesterday morning shivering so bad and I couldn't stop - it almost felt like I was seizing! Plus my temp was 102. I got a shot of antibiotics (OUCH!) and some oral antibiotics yesterday and so I'm feeling a lot better now but my butt is still really sore from that shot.

busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, I find that the more I nurse though the better it is. It's the letdown after not having fed for a few hours that is really bad, so I just try to feed almost constantly. I think there were maybe 3 hours in the 24 hours between yesterday morning and this morning when he wasn't on my breast - it helped a lot! I think he's gained about a pound in the past day too...not to mention some nice new fat rolls on his legs. :)

Quoting ragitty:

ouch. I had that, too. The worst part is knowing nursing is the best cure but it is insanely painful at the same time....

busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:42 PM

That is really really beautiful. :)

Quoting ooCherryo0:

plus que ma propre vie it's from the twillight books and mean more then my own life

busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Happy Anniversary! What are you doing to celebrate?

Quoting ragitty:

not so bad today. It's mine and dh's one year anniversary :)

Tennisgirl5
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:46 PM

I was great unti I looked something up about pregnancy after miscarriage and i came accross some asshole who wrote that women should just get over their miscarriage (ON THIS WEBSITE!). I understand that the internet allows an open forum, but I feel like something like that should be removed when you have a miscarriage support page on the same website. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN