Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 8:26 AM
Replies (11-20):
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:10 PM

I'm recovering from a nasty case of mastitis. :( I woke up early yesterday morning shivering so bad and I couldn't stop - it almost felt like I was seizing! Plus my temp was 102. I got a shot of antibiotics (OUCH!) and some oral antibiotics yesterday and so I'm feeling a lot better now but my butt is still really sore from that shot.

ooCherryo0
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:31 PM

For my little Kenn
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:34 PM

So sweet. :) What does it say on the bottom?

Quoting ooCherryo0:

For my little Kenn

ooCherryo0
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:54 PM

plus que ma propre vie it's from the twillight books and mean more then my own life

ragitty
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:55 PM

not so bad today. It's mine and dh's one year anniversary :)

ragitty
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:56 PM

ouch. I had that, too. The worst part is knowing nursing is the best cure but it is insanely painful at the same time....

Quoting busyizzybsmom:

I'm recovering from a nasty case of mastitis. :( I woke up early yesterday morning shivering so bad and I couldn't stop - it almost felt like I was seizing! Plus my temp was 102. I got a shot of antibiotics (OUCH!) and some oral antibiotics yesterday and so I'm feeling a lot better now but my butt is still really sore from that shot.

busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, I find that the more I nurse though the better it is. It's the letdown after not having fed for a few hours that is really bad, so I just try to feed almost constantly. I think there were maybe 3 hours in the 24 hours between yesterday morning and this morning when he wasn't on my breast - it helped a lot! I think he's gained about a pound in the past day too...not to mention some nice new fat rolls on his legs. :)

Quoting ragitty:

ouch. I had that, too. The worst part is knowing nursing is the best cure but it is insanely painful at the same time....

busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:42 PM

That is really really beautiful. :)

Quoting ooCherryo0:

plus que ma propre vie it's from the twillight books and mean more then my own life

busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Happy Anniversary! What are you doing to celebrate?

Quoting ragitty:

not so bad today. It's mine and dh's one year anniversary :)

Tennisgirl5
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:46 PM

I was great unti I looked something up about pregnancy after miscarriage and i came accross some asshole who wrote that women should just get over their miscarriage (ON THIS WEBSITE!). I understand that the internet allows an open forum, but I feel like something like that should be removed when you have a miscarriage support page on the same website. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)