Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

hey ladies its been awhile

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:01 PM
  • 6 Replies

since ive been in this group, Ive been struggling a bit or would have been baby's first bday is next week, and im really having a hard time, I was sure we would have been pregnant again by now but we are not... and now i feel a wave of sadness rack my body again, special dates are so hard. Ive done so well and made so many steps forward since loosing my baby at 12 weeks, but i find my self slipping as the day approches, I should be planning a 1st birthday party instead of  my heart breaking, But  I praying that this next year i continue to heal and look forward to oneday seeing my beautiful lost ones again.

by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jun. 11, 2012 at 7:37 PM

So sorry :( Special dates are so difficult and bring all those strong emotions back. Maybe you can do something special that day for you and your baby. Also sorry that you have not gotten pregnant again yet, praying that you will get your BFP soon. Thinking of you!

MamaRamma
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:59 PM

:( HUGS.....so sorry....I'm not very far out from my MC, but I know as those dates, (due date, birthday, etc) I will have a hard time....Please know you are not alone! Hope you get a BFP and a healthy baby in 2013!

ashtie
by Ashten on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Thank you and I am so sorry for your loss its so hard some times it has gotten easier as time goes but it still is hard, my first loss due date was four years to the day of dd's birth very bittersweet, and then this one  is just still seem so fresh

Quoting MamaRamma:

:( HUGS.....so sorry....I'm not very far out from my MC, but I know as those dates, (due date, birthday, etc) I will have a hard time....Please know you are not alone! Hope you get a BFP and a healthy baby in 2013!

ashtie
by Ashten on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM

thank you!! I have been trying to come to terms with the fact we may need medical intervention to concieve and carry a preg. to term again...  I just might have to suck it up

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

So sorry :( Special dates are so difficult and bring all those strong emotions back. Maybe you can do something special that day for you and your baby. Also sorry that you have not gotten pregnant again yet, praying that you will get your BFP soon. Thinking of you!

newmom2be08
by Sarah on Jun. 12, 2012 at 3:14 PM

I'm sorry you are struggling right now.  :(  Praying for better days ahead for you.  Hugs! 

ashtie
by Ashten on Jun. 12, 2012 at 3:18 PM

thankyou!

Quoting newmom2be08:

I'm sorry you are struggling right now.  :(  Praying for better days ahead for you.  Hugs! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)