Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I think I'm ready

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 9:48 PM
  • 10 Replies

So it's been 4 months since I had my miscarried, and I think I'm ready to try again. The only thing stopping me is the fact I have no health insurance. I would have to wait until open enrollment at my job which takes place in November. Or if my hubby to be and I get married so I can take advantage of the life changing event which will let me choice health coverage. I just dont know what to do. We really want another child but we want a healthy child. I guess I just have to wait a little longer before we try again.

When did you know you were ready to try again?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaRamma
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:45 PM

We lost our baby 12 days ago and I will try as soon as I can. It's hard, but I would like a baby in 2013 if possible..... I don't want my kids to be too far apart.... so, evem though it's scary we will/are trying now, asap

TiphaniMommy
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I didn't want my kids too far apart but my daughter is 5 going on 6 in December. I guess it will be okay if their 6 years apart. It less this way while my daughter is in school the baby can have my complete attention and then when she's home I can give her most of my attention.

Quoting MamaRamma:

We lost our baby 12 days ago and I will try as soon as I can. It's hard, but I would like a baby in 2013 if possible..... I don't want my kids to be too far apart.... so, evem though it's scary we will/are trying now, asap

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

MamaRamma
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this

true! Mine are 4 and 5 and they have each other...the soon to be baby(keeping an open mind here! hehe) will be younger, but if it's a girl, the boys won't want to play with her as much anyhow...I need a shopping buddy! I'm glad you are ready and hope it all works out well this time around....I say marry that man now! Have a party later! (We got married in Dec so I could get onto his health plan and had our  "wedding" the following July. Most of our family didn't even know:)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

tinyfootprint
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:58 PM
I was scare to want to try again at first...it took me about a month and a half to agree to try again this coming july...I just don't feel complete
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom2be08
by Sarah on Jun. 12, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Good luck when you resume TTC again! 

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 10:30 AM

I lost my baby in January and I would have tried that day if I could have. We had wanted to wait a little while, but we got pregnant in April. Which means another January baby.

MommaBoop922
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:00 PM

I had to wait three months after my 2nd loss because I was given a methotrexate shot which actually helped me prepare mentally for the idea of TTC again.  After the three months we decided just to leave it all in Gods hands and I got pregnant and had my little girl in September 2010 which was one year after my loss :)  When you are ready you know and things tend to work out the way they need to.  Good Luck to you! 

TiphaniMommy
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Thanks ladies. This is a tough decision and I want to make sure i'm making the right one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cindy82
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Mine r 6 years apart. And I'm hoping to have one more soon because the next two would be 6 years apart also. I wish there wasn't so much time in between but that's what god gave us. I miss my 5 babies dearly. We always tried again as soon as we could. Good luck to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mr.scariesmommy
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 11:34 PM
We lost our son last month and we are trying now we just feel like there is a hole in our life and a baby is what is missing. I've told my df that we should just go get married and we will have a bigger ceramony later. I'd say if u both r committed to each other then just go do it. And ttc as soon as u feel that u r ready. I hope u get ur rainbow baby soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN