Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I know I have been mia for awhile (preg. mentioned)

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 8:12 AM
  • 5 Replies

I just have a lot I am dealing with right now... I won't go into the full story, it would take pages and pages to write but basically I went and saw my dad and his family and my mom this past weekend and because of everything that has happened in the past and what happened within the last several months and what happened while I was at my moms house I have decided to cut her out of my life for awhile... At least until after the baby is born.

Which brings me to something else I have really been struggling with. I am angry, very angry that I don't have Ryder here and that I am pregnant again. I am NOT angry that I am pregnant, or that I am having another baby, I am happy, excited and blessed. I am just angry that I don't have my son and my husband is kind of scaring me, if this baby is a girl I am afraid my husband will not accept her. I really feel like its a boy, but I am not sure if that is just me wanting it to be true. I am really upset that Ryder would be 5 months old tomorrow, and that in 7 months instead of having his first birthday I will be trying to figure out how to honor him and remember him with a new baby....

I also got some possibly really bad news from my midwife taht I just don't know how to deal with. I have to wait up to 2 weeks for test results and until then I am just waiting and its driving me crazy...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /lilypie.com/">Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jun. 13, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Aww I'm sorry you have so much going on right now.  I hope that everything is alright in your pregnancy and that you get good news instead of bad news.  Waiting really is no fun.

MommaBoop922
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 11:55 AM

wow you have a lot on your plate.  I am so sorry! I think its good that you recognize someone who is being a negative influence in your life. you dont need the extra stress so it soundscutting them out for a while will be the best decision! I had to do something similar with my mother recently so I understand. 

Im also really sorry you are having to feel all of these emotions and conflicts right now with the new baby and missing your son :(  I hope that everything works out for you in the end the way you need it to and that you get good news with the test results!! You are in my thoughts and prayers for some good things to come your way and you know we are here for you when you need us! ((HUGS))

tinyfootprint
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Awww..I was thinking of u while the other day and wondering how u were doing..sorry u are having a hard time with things now...I will continue to pray for u
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom2be08
by Sarah on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:15 PM

I'm sorry you are going through so much right now.  :(  I'll say a prayer for you!  HUGS!

marsh48433
by Lisa, Michigan mom on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:48 PM

I am sorry you're going through so much right now.  Waiting is never easy......we are doing that right now w/this pregnancy.  I am 31w2d and measuring quite large, so I have an ultrasound coming up on the 21st.  I am excited but nervous....ultrasounds make me nervous now.  There's a possibility we're dealing with hydramnious or polyhydramnious (excessive amniotic fluid) which can cause issues w/preterm labor & prolapsed cords.

Hoping & praying that things turn out great for both of us!  HUGS!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)