Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? June 15

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:06 AM
  • 29 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I'm feeling really tired.  Tomorrow marks the 1 week point from when I had my Angel baby...and I miss him!  I just want my baby back.  I'm stressed knowing how long my recovery is going to be from the Valley Fever (a likely culprit to why my baby passed), it takes 3-6 months...sometimes a year!  It just feels so hopeless.  I feel so exhausted, and yet, I have a million Dr Appts to make and go to, and they are all far...how the heck can a person rest?!

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:03 AM

I am so sorry for your loss and that you are going through this. Praying for a speedy recovery for you and that you are able ot get some much needed rest soon.

Quoting Angela4boys:

I'm feeling really tired.  Tomorrow marks the 1 week point from when I had my Angel baby...and I miss him!  I just want my baby back.  I'm stressed knowing how long my recovery is going to be from the Valley Fever (a likely culprit to why my baby passed), it takes 3-6 months...sometimes a year!  It just feels so hopeless.  I feel so exhausted, and yet, I have a million Dr Appts to make and go to, and they are all far...how the heck can a person rest?!

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Doing okay. Still exhausted. Today is a sad day for a blm that I know, today was her due date and I am participating in a balloon release in honor of her son.

Other then that just taking it a day at a time.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Thanks

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

I am so sorry for your loss and that you are going through this. Praying for a speedy recovery for you and that you are able ot get some much needed rest soon.

Iluvmyshortcake
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Today is my SO and his twin sister birthday and then next friday is mine so we r celebrating all of ours this weekend at the campgrounds where we are seasonal spot with all of our friends. Defentlily some much need adult interaction.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh I am so sorry :-( praying you ate well soon. Hugs and prayers

Quoting Angela4boys:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Hugs

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

Doing okay. Still exhausted. Today is a sad day for a blm that I know, today was her due date and I am participating in a balloon release in honor of her son.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Sounds awesome!!! Enjoy yourself!! You deserve it ;-)

Quoting Iluvmyshortcake:

Today is my SO and his twin sister birthday and then next friday is mine so we r celebrating all of ours this weekend at the campgrounds where we are seasonal spot with all of our friends. Defentlily some much need adult interaction.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom2be08
by Sarah on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Angela4boys:

I'm sorry.  :(  I hope you get some rest soon!

newmom2be08
by Sarah on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

Hope you too get some rest soon!  That's all we can do...is just take one day at a time.  Hang in there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN