Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I don't know what to do...

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:33 PM
  • 5 Replies
Hello, I'm New to this website.

My name is Taylor. I am 16 years old. And 3 weeks ago I found out I was pregnant. My boyfriend, Zach, is going to the Marines. He leaves in 2 months. The pass Saturday, I was rushed to the hospital. I had stopped breathing for a while. Because of that, I lost my magic baby. At 3 weeks! I call him/her my magic baby because he/she brought me to life. My boyfriend and I don't talk about the lost. And I need to talk to someone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry for your loss :(

TaylorLea4l08
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 5:03 PM
Thank you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suetoo
by Sue on Jun. 16, 2012 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
We are all so sorry you lost your babe. No matter our ages, or how long we carried, we understand what that loss means. Sweetie, you will be that baby's mother forever. My husband didn't want to talk about the baby, either. I knew he cared, but didn't know what to say, so he said nothing. I can only imagine how scary it was to stop breathing, and prayers your way. I went to a Share support group once a month for almost two years after my son was stillborn. It's a national support group that might have a chapter near you? And I think Zach sounds like a man who would have stepped up and been a good father to your baby. Hugs,
Suetoo
TaylorLea4l08
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Thank you.! I just started going to counseling for this. I hope one day Zach can talk to me. Does your Husband talk about it now?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 1:48 PM

So sorry for your loss. It is hard when you don't have anyone to talk to or understand the pain. Welcome to the group and hoping you find comfort and support here. I'm sure over time you will be able to talk with your boyfriend about the loss more, men take things differently and a lot of times don't know how to help you through it. Thinking of you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)