Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? June 17

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 7:46 AM
  • 16 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 7:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tlbmrf
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Haven't been on in a while but wanted to check in on all you ladys. I am doing well today. My anxieties are starting to go away and I am feeling much better. Hope you all are doing well.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 17, 2012 at 7:57 AM
I love seeing posts like this! Praying for an even better tomorrow :-) hugs

Quoting tlbmrf:

Haven't been on in a while but wanted to check in on all you ladys. I am doing well today. My anxieties are starting to go away and I am feeling much better. Hope you all are doing well.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tlbmrf
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Thank you it has been a rough few months that I have been gone I am not complaining I have just been really sick. Trust me though I loved the feeling because I knew things were working out the way they needed to be. Now I feel better and hope for the best for the next 6 months.

Quoting echupko:

Quoting tlbmrf:

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers 

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 17, 2012 at 8:10 AM
Glad you are felling better. And it's ok to have "bad days". It's just great when there are less bad days than good days!

Quoting tlbmrf:

Thank you it has been a rough few months that I have been gone I am not complaining I have just been really sick. Trust me though I loved the feeling because I knew things were working out the way they needed to be. Now I feel better and hope for the best for the next 6 months.

Quoting echupko:

Quoting tlbmrf:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4theroses
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:52 PM

I'm having a really good morning I think. I called my dad to wish him a happy fathers day. We talked abit. I went out and got my roger some new shirts for work, and as of right now Im watching a movie on world war II. Then later tonight I have to work so I'll see lol. Hope every one has a good day.

God bless

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Awesome!!!!!!!!

Quoting 4theroses:

I'm having a really good morning I think. I called my dad to wish him a happy fathers day. We talked abit. I went out and got my roger some new shirts for work, and as of right now Im watching a movie on world war II. Then later tonight I have to work so I'll see lol. Hope every one has a good day.

God bless

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom2be08
by Sarah on Jun. 17, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Heading out to "Day out with Thomas" in a few minutes!  What a gorgeous day today!  :)

newmom2be08
by Sarah on Jun. 17, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Quoting tlbmrf:

Glad you are doing so well!  Thanks for checking in!  :)

newmom2be08
by Sarah on Jun. 17, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Quoting 4theroses:

God bless

Yay for good mornings!   :)

mommyofnoah208
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 1:36 PM

:) So glad you are doing well!

Quoting tlbmrf:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN