Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Angel's Gender...

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 7:42 PM
  • 44 Replies

Did you know the gender of your angel baby?  What were they?  For those who never got to find out, did you have a feeling about what you were having?  Did you name your angel baby? 

Happily married  to my true love Bobby, Mommy to my gift from God, Joselyn and furry baby Bulgoki :)  

by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 17, 2012 at 7:54 PM
We lost a daughter in the 2nd trimester.

I had a feeling out first loss was a girl too and I have been correct in guessing the gender of all my children
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prncesspeach
by New Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 7:55 PM
I didn't. It was too early yet. I always wondered though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Evis
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 8:13 PM

My baby was a boy, my MIL and I named him Gabriel. we miss him so much.

MommaBoop922
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:02 PM

We never knew with ours because it was so early.... For my 2nd loss though I had more of a connectiona and till this day I feel like it was a boy.  I was right for my daughter :)

darmarie88
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Before our baby was born our Chaplin asked if we had a preference and we said we wanted a boy.  Then he asked if I had a feeling that's what I was having and I told him no, that I though it was a girl... To our surprise, Hope was born a few hours later.  We had our beautiful little girl, our angel...

ragitty
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I was only 8 weeks along so I was not able to find out the gender. I did have a gut feeling, though, and we named him Eli Christopher. It means "Ascended" "One who follows Christ"

Iluvmyshortcake
by Jenny on Jun. 17, 2012 at 10:51 PM
We had a second trimester loss and we found it we had a girl and I had a gut feeling she was a girl. We named her Gracelynn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alanasmumma
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 11:37 PM

I lost all 3 of mine too early to be able to tell what gender my babies were. I kind of have a feeling that my first one was a boy, second was a girl, and my last one was a boy. I knew both my daughters were girls.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 18, 2012 at 2:15 AM

Yes, our Angel was a baby boy.  I had a feeling we were having a boy, and he was.   We named him Avery John.   Avery is a name that has been on the baby name list in the past, but we never used, and John was my Grandfathers name, he and I were very close.  Because we had never discussed names this time around, we were kinda put on the spot, and we just quickly came up with this one.  I am glad we got the opportunity to name him.

mrstheriault
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 2:16 AM

it was too early for me to know, but we went with "he" and gave him a name. it helped me a lot in the closure

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)