Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Did you know the gender of your angel baby?  What were they?  For those who never got to find out, did you have a feeling about what you were having?  Did you name your angel baby? 

Happily married  to my true love Bobby, Mommy to my gift from God, Joselyn and furry baby Bulgoki :)  

by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Replies (41-44):
peachyisthelife
by Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:17 AM

I lost mine at 15w so I didn't know before the loss but I should find out any day now when the doctor calls with the results from the chromosone testing.  Not sure I have a feeling either way.  But lately I've been really wanting to know WHY it happened that late in the pregnancy.  That's been nagging me.  Probably never know, though.  Once we find out the gender, I may give the baby a first name, we'll see. 

livndaybyday
by Alicia on Jul. 2, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Our loss was at 6wk but I had a feeling it was a boy. We named him Juan Diego.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ajbria2010
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 12:53 PM

i never got to find out, i lost my first at 12wks but strongly felt it was a boy so named him Isaiah. with my last i lost at 13wks but felt it was a girl so i named her Isabelle, i gave them those names so i can call them Izzy lol my dd is brianna and if i ever have another baby it will a b name unless it doesnt make it then its another i name

sarahtessa
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 2:19 AM
7 weeks, but I know it was a girl. We named her Amgelica Lynn. <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN