Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

why so hard?

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:02 PM
  • 9 Replies

I lost my first baby on February 16, 2010. I cant seem to get over it. We lost the second one on October 1 2010. Now i cant get pregnant at all. Everything is fine according to the doctor. I hate going cause i just get so emotional. I stay an emotional wreck all the time. Its all i ever think about. Every time my husband & I have sex I think of losing another baby & i go back to the first time(mainly) & it just makes me sick every single time we have sex. I cant even enjoy sex cause i'm worried about losing a baby & we cant get pregnant. I'm sorry i'm just really emotional.

by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
funhappymom
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:52 PM

What you are going through sounds very normal.

We had secondary infertility after the birth of our second child. We tried for over 3 years and had one m/c in that time before we were able to conceive again.

alyellison
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:23 PM

we have had 2 miscarriages though. It is ridiculous. I cant go through it again.

xoNIKKIox
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Of course your emotional. You have experienced two profound losses in a relatively short amount of time.

Have you spoken with a counselor? It can help to get additional support to work through all your feelings and fears. Many women need such support after their losses (and/or as they try to conceive again). 

Sending hugs your way.

robinparker
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:27 AM

I know how you feel. I enjoy sex with my husband, but almost feel guilty and I cry afterwards everytime. Did the doctor say everything is fine? Do you want another one? I understand your fears. I lost my son 2 weeks ago and I already decided that I want to try again in about a year. I wish we had a support group around here, so I can see all of you. I would give my shoulder for you to cry on =(  Maybe you should hold off on the sex until you really are in the mood? (I know easier said than done, right?). Just to give you a little more time to heal. Idk, I understand the emotions are up and down. God knows I have them too. So your not sure which way to go =( Do what you feel is best hun. Only you know your strength. I just really wish we could all be together to vent and cry .But here is the best we can do. Give yourself time, you obviously are a good woman. God Bless you hun. Take care  

hugs

busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I'm so sorry. :( I agree with Nikki though - have you talked to a counselor? That might be helpful in getting things sorted out.... Hugs!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww, I'm so sorry Hun :(  My Grandmother had 7 kids, but it took 6 years to conceive between the first 2, and all the others came 14-22 months apart.  It's weird how that happens.  I'm not sure if you have tried this or not, but have you tried Ovulation Predictors?  We've never had trouble conceiving, but I do use them when we are trying...it kinda makes me feel like I'm actively doing something, or in control in some way, and it confirms my body is "working" ...idk, it gives me a sense of comfort.  (((Hugs))) to you, and prayers that THIS is your lucky month!  Sticky baby dust coming your way!

alyellison
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you all so much. I really appreciate it a lot. We are just so sad not being able to conceive. Hopefully we will soon. We have been looking into adoption & looking into having someone carry one for us, but hopefully we wont have to go that route. But Hopefully the Good Lord will Send someone along our way to do it for us if it comes down to it.

xoNIKKIox
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:24 PM

hugsI am hoping along with you. Sending hugs and prayers your way!

Quoting alyellison:

Thank you all so much. I really appreciate it a lot. We are just so sad not being able to conceive. Hopefully we will soon. We have been looking into adoption & looking into having someone carry one for us, but hopefully we wont have to go that route. But Hopefully the Good Lord will Send someone along our way to do it for us if it comes down to it.

alyellison
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Thank you so much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN