Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Ladies, please make this stop!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 9:07 AM
  • 9 Replies

There is a page on fb that is absoutely disgusting, it is making jokes about dead babies and its horrific, I am sorry that I looked I just can't get one of the things posted on there out of my head. Please sign the petition to get it removed!!!!

And I understand if you have to go look before you sign, I did, but be warned I have never seen anything so wrong in my life.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.change.org%2Fpetitions%2Fstop-the-ultimate-dead-baby-joke-book-take-the-fan-page-and-book-of-public-sites%3Fshare_id%3DnbvYeyqBDK%26utm_campaign%3Dshare_button_mobile%26utm_medium%3Dfacebook%26utm_source%3Dshare_petition&h=DAQFiIMXgAQGoZEuLp293IvT9TJdMmTXxLQUBvh3u3-p83Q

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /lilypie.com/">Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
newmom2be08
by Sarah on Jun. 20, 2012 at 11:25 AM

I can't even look.  :(  That is just so wrong...so, so wrong!  :(

MamaRamma
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Quoting newmom2be08:

I can't even look.  :(  That is just so wrong...so, so wrong!  :(

I didn't have to look at it..I was able to go straight to the petition from her link....sad and horrid.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:31 PM
Horrible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Atrocious.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:48 PM

I take your word for it.  I can't look, but I signed

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Thanks!! It just makes me so upset that people are this evil.

xoNIKKIox
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:20 PM

I'm sorry: I have a pretty good sense of humor (and can riff on my own faults like no one else. LOL!)--but I can't, by any stretch of the mind, think of an instance in which anything involving dead babies is funny. I also don't find anything to do with rape, genocide, abuse in any form, and a host of other atrocities/tragedies "funny."

Some people need a good whooping until their obviously misaligned "funny bones" break.

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I agree Nikki.

You made me lol on breaking their misalined funny bones, but its true, they do need to be bent over someones knee and taught a lesson.

Quoting xoNIKKIox:

I'm sorry: I have a pretty good sense of humor (and can riff on my own faults like no one else. LOL!)--but I can't, by any stretch of the mind, think of an instance in which anything involving dead babies is funny. I also don't find anything to do with rape, genocide, abuse in any form, and a host of other atrocities/tragedies "funny."

Some people need a good whooping until their obviously misaligned "funny bones" break.

xoNIKKIox
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this

If I could've GROWLED audibly in my post, I would have. LOL!

Some people are ridiculous. Beyond all our debates over political correctness--surrounding other, less horrific topics, of course--there is something to be said for good old fashioned human decency. Where did that go? And why doesn't a company like Facebook stand up for it?

Freedom of Speech my *ss!

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

I agree Nikki.

You made me lol on breaking their misalined funny bones, but its true, they do need to be bent over someones knee and taught a lesson.

Quoting xoNIKKIox:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)