Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Was anyone else terrified? Ugh preg mentioned

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:27 PM
  • 8 Replies
I found out I'm about 5 weeks pregnant feb 26th I miscarried after 10 weeks so now I'm terrified I can't even believe it happened so soon, I go for my first appt July 17th I'm on pins and needles wondering of and when I'm going to lose this baby did anyone else feel this way??? :-/
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
xoNIKKIox
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Absolutely, I was terrified when I found out I was pregnant soon after our loss. My DH and I were both in shock (I believe his first words were, "Oh, sh*t." LOL!) I remember that pins-and-needles countdown to my first appointment and then to my first ultrasound.

What you are feeling is normal. You are no longer innocent to the loss that can threaten pregnancy. Just find ways to stay strong and positive. BREATHE. And know that we are here for you.

And, also--CONGRATULATIONS! WOO HOO! Make sure you celebrate this wonderful baby!

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:13 PM
Congrats! Yes. I was so scared the whole time. And everytime someone would say something about how I will be having a baby soon I would always respond, hopefully. Just try to stay postive, take it week by week and stay open with your dr about how they can keep you reassured. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Yup. :) Just gotta take it day by day!! Congrats!!

tinyfootprint
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Congrats. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SmAaRrAiHe84
by Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Thanks! I feel a little better but can't help but run all 8373 questions through my head ESP since w my first I had an emergency csection and they ripped my cervix all the way down the dr said I looked fine but every possibility of what went wrong drives me crazy all the what ifs, when my boyfriend and I talk we say if we do and what not, I only told two people but don't think it's fair I want to be happy but just can't yet, at least not until I'm out of the first trimester, maybe even then I won't know, never knew a time for enjoyment would be so stressful
mr.scariesmommy
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 12:37 AM
Congrats hope u have a happy and healthy 9months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoNIKKIox
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 1:55 AM

hugging I hear you. I remember several time when I thought during my pregnancies after my loss that I wish I could enjoy them in the same way someone naive to loss could. But then I would think that, really, I like that I cherish my pregnancies in a much different way because I have felt loss.

Quoting SmAaRrAiHe84:

Thanks! I feel a little better but can't help but run all 8373 questions through my head ESP since w my first I had an emergency csection and they ripped my cervix all the way down the dr said I looked fine but every possibility of what went wrong drives me crazy all the what ifs, when my boyfriend and I talk we say if we do and what not, I only told two people but don't think it's fair I want to be happy but just can't yet, at least not until I'm out of the first trimester, maybe even then I won't know, never knew a time for enjoyment would be so stressful

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jun. 21, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Congrats hun!! and I agree with the other ladies what your feeling is normal because I  just had my rainbow baby back in Oct and went through all of the same emotions.  Just take things day by day and do your best to stay positive.  You'll be in my thoughts and I Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)